Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-05-2021, 03:56 PM
Master
QUOTE 34 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1

One little tip I can give is that astral projection attempts are much more effective when we do them during 'WBTB' (wake-back-to-bed), meaning get up after 4-6 hours, meditate and then go back to sleep with the intention of coming out of body.

Lucid dreaming is also a gateway towards astral projection. If you want to have a taste for what astral projection feels like, then try lucid dreaming.

Those are excellent points !
Old 09-05-2021, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Yes that's the question isn't it, how to meditate. I think it's less about 'how' people meditate, because most people, including me, have all made the usual mistakes when you start. So it is more about peristing and being consistent.
Okay, I will change my strategy and test what you're saying for 60 days consistently.

The main problem for myself, is that I expect SO MUCH for "Something" to happen.

- Vibrations
- Movements
- Something

What's the right mindset for this?
Old 10-05-2021, 12:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Okay, I will change my strategy and test what you're saying for 60 days consistently.

The main problem for myself, is that I expect SO MUCH for "Something" to happen.

- Vibrations
- Movements
- Something

What's the right mindset for this?

Vibrations are not necessary to experience in order to astral project. And exactly, don't "expect" anything, in 'non-expecting' you will find better chances, it's a paradox. I actually wrote a guide specifically for people who have been "trying" for a while. Check it out, I hope it helps!

multidimensionaljournal.com/2020/12/12/7-tips-for-astral-projection-in-depth-guide
Old 15-05-2021, 12:15 PM
Seeker

Hey all, I made a video for Astral projection motivation! Enjoy and as usual if you have any questions just ask!

youtu.be/yEqT1ogvQ-0

(If the link doesn't work simply search Astral Doorway on YouTube)
Old 15-05-2021, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Vibrations are not necessary to experience in order to astral project. And exactly, don't "expect" anything, in 'non-expecting' you will find better chances, it's a paradox. I actually wrote a guide specifically for people who have been "trying" for a while. Check it out, I hope it helps!

multidimensionaljournal.com/2020/12/12/7-tips-for-astral-projection-in-depth-guide

Hey thanks a lot for the guide!

I AM DOING IT.... and I will report you the results by doing EXACTLY as you tell me to do without my previous stuff on it.
Old 16-05-2021, 05:17 PM
AbodhiSky

having a dream diary, writing down our dreams if we remember them when we wake up, helps a lot with dream recall i've found
Old 16-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
having a dream diary, writing down our dreams if we remember them when we wake up, helps a lot with dream recall i've found
I agree. It tells your subconscious that you pay attention and want to recall, and it will oblige.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-05-2021, 05:33 PM
Master
Another question.Can you travel to other people's places in what they call ''the real time zone?''.
(For example to travel to me right now and see who i am and what i'm doing).
Old 18-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Hey all, I made a video for Astral projection motivation! Enjoy and as usual if you have any questions just ask!

youtu.be/yEqT1ogvQ-0

(If the link doesn't work simply search Astral Doorway on YouTube)

Thank you very much GeneHart1. That was a great video. I am going to watch it every day. I am motivated to ap but not enough. I used to have a lot of motivation and I ap every night/morning. That was a long time ago. I am going to get very motivated again and to stop making excuses, like it is getting late etc.

This video will help me to get more motivated and I will succeed.
Old 18-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you very much GeneHart1. That was a great video. I am going to watch it every day. I am motivated to ap but not enough. I used to have a lot of motivation and I ap every night/morning. That was a long time ago. I am going to get very motivated again and to stop making excuses, like it is getting late etc.

This video will help me to get more motivated and I will succeed.

Read new books every-single-day.

You just need to hit that 1 book, with that 1 gold nugget for you that will finally make it work for you.

There are a ton of free websites where you can download them for free

Read new approaches. Try new angles, but also give them some time before jumping to quick conclusion that they doesn't work. At least 50 days of doing in order to make it "statistically valid"