Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I've been looking at this forgiveness as a like walking in forgiveness, like
forgiving before there is even any act to forgive.
Then nothing ever occurs that needs forgiveness.

So the question to you is, does this "forgiveness truly given" that the ACIM is talking about
have something to do with this before hand forgiveness?
Thanks Miss Hepburn.
When we know...not just believe, intellectualize, think, read about, that this place is a truly unreal...a DREAM...
(that we ourselves are creating all we see, in fact)..there is never anything to be truly forgiven.

Why? Because of a couple things...there is ONLY you, The One...I'm sorry my friend, but there is no one else
out there...it is only 'you'.
And 'You' has created the guy that ripped you off and lied about you, creating a bad rep about you, and got you fired.

For some unconscious reason you have created every scenario you have ever experienced...

When we understand Reality...there actually is no need for a word 'forgiveness'...you were very astute to
know...there has never been any need to forgive a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

As there was no need for some blood sacrifice of goats....or Jesus...as there is/was never any 'sin'
to be forgiven FOR....thus, no need for even a 'Savior".
A Savior for what?

There is only The Divine One....the Perfect Infinite One...
And always has been.

Did that help?

Ha, imagine the Only One forgiving Himself...funny..for being completely perfect?

This is part of what Paul meant ...it is time to eat the meat...
and get off of the milk.
1 Cor 3:2....We are ready for Pete's sake now for the meat!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I've been looking at this forgiveness as a like walking in forgiveness, like
forgiving before there is even any act to forgive.
Then nothing ever occurs that needs forgiveness.

So the question to you is, does this "forgiveness truly given" that the ACIM is talking about
have something to do with this before hand forgiveness?
Thanks Miss Hepburn.
When we know...not just believe, intellectualize, think, read about, that this place is a truly unreal...a DREAM...
(that we ourselves are creating all we see, in fact)..there is never anything to be truly forgiven.

Why? Because of a couple things...there is ONLY you, The One...I'm sorry my friend, but there is no one else
out there...it is only 'you'.
And 'You' has created the guy that ripped you off and lied about you, creating a bad rep about you, and got you fired.

For some unconscious reason you have created every scenario you have ever experienced...

When we understand Reality...there actually is no need for a word 'forgiveness'...you were very astute to
know...there has never been any need to forgive a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

As there was no need for some blood sacrifice of goats....or Jesus...as there is/was never any 'sin'
to be forgiven FOR....thus, no need for even a 'Savior".
A Savior for what?

There is only The Divine One....the Perfect Infinite One...
And always has been.

Did that help?

Ha, imagine the Only One forgiving Himself...funny..for being completely perfect?

This is part of what Paul meant ...it is time to eat the meat...
and get off of the milk.
1 Cor 3:2....We are ready for Pete's sake now for the meat!

Thank you, thank you for being advanced enough to ask such a question!

xo

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2019, 11:37 PM
janielee

Hi ImthatIm,

I'd like to add a perspective, FWIW:

I believe it means that forgiveness is our natural state.

Sitting back now, facing the wind and the trees - the beauty of all that is - a wonderful day, nothing to think about, nothing to worry about, nothing to fear.

Everything is forgiven.

Namaste,

JL
Old 25-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hi ImthatIm,
I'd like to add a perspective, FWIW:
I believe it means that forgiveness is our natural state.

Everything is forgiven.
(I can't report my own post as a double post to be deleted...would you do it, for me?)

JL, so what is it that you think needs to be forgiven, my friend?
Natural state?

*My apologies to anyone that came here for just quotes!!! LOL!

Old 25-04-2019, 02:34 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
(I can't report my own post as a double post to be deleted...would you do it, for me?)

Done.

Quote:
JL, so what is it that you think needs to be forgiven, my friend?

I didn't say anything did What I am saying is, or what I tried to say is, when [anyone] puts down that which they have burdened themselves with, as in a load, usually resenting/hating/holding a grudge etc. is a burden that person is carrying. Or maybe it is for oneself. "Whatever it is that needs to be forgiven" - find forgiveness for whatever it is.

Quote:
Natural state?

Yes - it's a heart unhindered - in it's most natural, truest state, once its selfishness, delusions and blinding emotions are worked through - that is where freedom is.

Your turn !

JL
Old 25-04-2019, 03:00 PM
ImthatIm

ACIM combined volume
Pg 131 workbook for students lesson 75
The Light has come
paragraph 5 verse 4&5

Quote:
4 The Light has come. 5 I have forgiven the world.
Old 25-04-2019, 03:07 PM
ImthatIm

ACIM combined volume
Pg 146 workbook for students lesson 81
paragraph 2 verse 2-4

Quote:
2 Let me not obscure the Light of the world in me.
3 Let the Light of the world shine through this appearance.
4 This shadow will vanish before the Light.
Old 25-04-2019, 03:23 PM
janielee

FWIW, and last post here as I know this is for quotes,

I find that these lessons (whatever they are) cannot be, or at least, may not be efficacious if/when "faked" - artificially constructed - as the lessons and learnings need to be transformative - from the heart outwards and fully into again.

This is where meditation, prayers etc. can be efficacious - in general you can't fake these things, especially quiet "do nothing" meditation practices...

Just my 0.2c.

JL
Old 25-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Color

" I have forgiven the world."

I know, right? It seems in most everything there are contradictions!
It could drive someone nuts.

I'm still stickin' with that - 'there is truly nothing to forgive', since all is One Being looking like many. Voila.
(And, this is all a Dream so no one is really doing anything to you, but you!!!!)

And, may I say ...yes, what a burden it is to hold grudges, etc.
And giving them up to God or the Higher Self to transform these feelings
is so wonderfully freeing!

So nice you guys are on this thread! xxxooo

Old 25-04-2019, 03:58 PM
Message 12/1914 to James E. Padgett:

I am here, Jesus.
You are my dear brother, and I will tell you what I desire you to do
at this time.
You must not let the little worries of your business life keep you from giving your thoughts to God
in worship and in prayer, and from believing in me and loving me as your friend and teacher, for I am;
and wish only to have you do those things which will make
you more at-one with the Father and love me more.