Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Pineal Gland Activation

The Pineal Gland seems to be the gateway, once it's activated it releases chemicals in the brain for doing the out of body experience.

All of your transcendental experiences happened because of this process.

In order to activate the pineal gland naturally, you have to do a special meditation technique.

- On a chair, at 4:00am or so, go to practice

- Focus your attention in your pineal gland through your imagination

- Each time you inhale air through breathing, try to bring your focus and intention in activating the pineal gland. Like feeding it, to activate it.

- The abdomen must be pushed into the inside during the meditation, it helps getting the pineal gland activated more faster

- Do this with persistence focus for 30 minutes or so without alarms.

Once you have activated this pineal gland chemicals through this strategy.... Go back to bed with the positive expectation of having a transcendental experience beyond your human body.

Exploring the multi-verse, your future self, your past self, other energy systems, non-humans, past lives, parallel words... A lot of fun

Last edited by ScientificExplorer : 23-04-2021 at 10:48 PM.
Old 23-04-2021, 03:01 PM
Master
Thanks for the share.As i see it,it's all about using your mind.It could be the pineal gland,a chakra,or anything else.

I was using a similar teqnique in the past,called 'pore breathing'.
It's about using the breath over body parts to charge them.(via the mind).

About the 4:00 am.
(There's something about this hour,but i don't know what).
Old 23-04-2021, 09:31 PM
Knower
Doesn't the pineal gland also manufacture and release DMT (dimethyltriptamine)? That which is also made in the ayahuasca cactus, and gives one spiritual experiences (I've never tried either, so don't know firsthand).

However, I like this method and will give it a try soon. 4 am is my time of day. Other than the odd freight train going by, it's especially quiet that time of night
Old 23-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjhan
Doesn't the pineal gland also manufacture and release DMT (dimethyltriptamine)? That which is also made in the ayahuasca cactus, and gives one spiritual experiences (I've never tried either, so don't know firsthand).

However, I like this method and will give it a try soon. 4 am is my time of day. Other than the odd freight train going by, it's especially quiet that time of night

Conscious breathing is also very very powerful and the experiences you may have are also very profound.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Thanks for the share.As i see it,it's all about using your mind.It could be the pineal gland,a chakra,or anything else.

I was using a similar teqnique in the past,called 'pore breathing'.
It's about using the breath over body parts to charge them.(via the mind).

About the 4:00 am.
(There's something about this hour,but i don't know what).

Thanks!

Well 4:00am it's because people normally wake up at 6:00am - 7:00am that's why.

Otherwise if you wake up at 9:00am, do the meditation at 7:00am (2 hours earlier)
Old 23-04-2021, 10:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjhan

Well I completely reject the use of any external factors, than our own minds!

I am not sure about the DMT.

What matters is that the Pineal Gland, once activated, realeases an special chemical.

This special chemical is a unique form of vibration.

That's the FOCUS we're going after.

The goal of this information is to do it more effectively than any other method and "right to the spot" like a science