Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-08-2022, 04:51 PM
asearcher

telepathy? cut it off?

I am related to someone that seem to work similar to how I work. It is when I get less sleep or restless sleep that I feel as if I am more open. There has been some stuff happening that I can't get into, but I was right each time, to my own surprise.

This relative can call me out of the blue after I have talked to someone else about something and this person is still sitting opposite me so no way it could have told my relative this. My relative says "I had this feeling,,," - and then tells me what we've been talking about.

Been times I have realized my own mood is related to this relative's mood of the moment and we're then far apart.

I am guessing from early childhood or so I began to interact in a certain manner. I have done this the same way too with my husband so he can answer things I have not even asked out loud (I know nobody believes this, right?) and for him to start talking about a subject he should not be able to figure out I was about to bring up. This is often about general stuff, not emotionally charged stuff, but more of a practical nature. He can be sort of "flat"/practical/planning and that is when I too am thinking about something of practical nature that we seem to be on the same page.

I do not wish to be ungrateful, but what can I do to only feel my own feelings, and not this relative or anyone else? I want a continues relationship with this relative, but I have no need to feel it's emotions, mood when not with it and not even then as by then I can read this individual. There's no need for it.

This has been a dilemma in my life before, I used to be connected to an ex as well, but not anymore. I came to think it had to do with us being alike in some way (moving at the same frequency) and that there was unfinished business between us (the break up). As this was an ex I got help/advice on how to shut this off. I never mentioned it to him. Sort of embarrass by it. I would before try to tell myself it was either memories of him that my brain played up like a glitch to the brain, or fantasy, but then I began to realize that no, this was real, that was how he was then later on when I didn't know. We had both moved on romantically, but still that lingered on.

I do not feel I have unfinished business with this relative or my husband.

I do not want to continue to go "Oh, this is my feelings. No, wait! Why do I feel this way? Who's feelings are these? Ah, of course…"

I just want to feel my own feelings.

(I've felt now lots of times physical symptoms of what someone else is going through, too without me even knowing or them telling me)

Last edited by asearcher : 19-08-2022 at 07:49 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 04:57 AM
Master

Sometimes it can be useful for a time to place some boundaries around your own energy, just to give some space to discern what is yours and what is not yours.

I did this for a number of years as I wanted to grow stronger in my sense of self and I also desired for those around me to become clearer in their spoken communication with me.

When the time is right for you, you can always reconnect with this part of yourself again and you will have benefited from increased awareness of self, what is you and what is other and really grow a strong sense of your own awareness, your true guidance system.
Old 21-08-2022, 02:26 AM
Master
There are deeper connections in life, that represent a few things.

No 1 - the realisation your empathic and sensitive.

2- certain people within the tribe of sameness will naturally move through your circle of life experience.

3-learning to seperate yourself from others and not get entangled requires you to let go continuously of what’s happening ‘out there’ move deeper through that in you. If you get caught up ‘out there’ you can’t exspnd your own reality and or your own connection.

4- you can try the stop pause breath approach to check in on your energy and feelings. How was I feeling before I walked into this room? How am I feeling now? If it sticks, your not flowing with, but rather recognising, you have something in you to move deeper into beyond those stuck markers.

5- use everything as an opportunity to go deeper in you. Consistently making note of your part in all things. Then it gets easier to sort through.

Don’t attach to what’s happening outside of you, but rather being mindful of what’s happening inside you.
Old 21-08-2022, 07:34 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much RedEmbers and JustBe :)