Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-07-2022, 05:40 AM
Master
Chiron Retrograde (July 19 - December 23)

Chiron Retrograde - Be sure to make time too, to extra nurture your inner child, be there for your inner child and honor yourself with the permission to play or take up arts
Old 26-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Master
In other words, in short - allow time for play too, as play can be productive
Old 26-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Master
Also while Chiron is retrograde - it may be appropriate time to explore certain feelings through activities like journaling

To vibrate alongside the healing energy of Chiron retrograde
Old 28-07-2022, 06:53 AM
Bambo

Here is a site telling how it will affect each sign..

http://stylecaster.com/chiron-retrograde

I dont understand... If this is a wounded healer than how come the last 3 years my special relationships have been ruiined by this thing??

In 2020 when chiron went retrogrse my best friends all turned against me because the youngest one GRABBED MY PHONE and dialed 911. The father blew up and said I was a bad influence and I didnt ever get them back.. (They have moved)

In 2021 I finally got some of the best friends I have ever had only to have it be ruined when chiron went retrograde.....

I AM STILL SUFFERING FROM THAT..... They tried to force me to get a toxic injection and they all turned on me,treat me like I dont exist.... Still havent made any progress,even though my horoscope since last year says I should have!!

WHAT KIND OF A HEALER IS THIS???

No healer I have ever heard of..... More like a destroyer
Old 09-08-2022, 04:13 AM
Master
When the Moon in Capricorn square off with Chiron Retrograde in Aries, certain shadows in life may re-surface

Be gentle with the self when required and perhaps journal the things that need to be written
Old 09-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Master
Now that's peculiar, what it says with Taurus:
... consider being direct about your feelings with others. Being upfront has its perks and it can be helpful to your mindset. .... Don’t be afraid to speak up, because your voice exists for a reason!

I noticed the other day that I'm doing this more and more. Seems to just happen by itself, something I never really dared do. And now I just do it. Seems to come naturally. It's not something I decided to do, just happens.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Pathfinder

In my chart Chiron is transiting through 12the house. And yah, strange things happen with me during sleep-time. I really think of starting a dream journal...
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
In my chart Chiron is transiting through 12the house. And yah, strange things happen with me during sleep-time. I really think of starting a dream journal...

Thanks for sharing, Aglaya. Very interesting

I'm thinking about how Chiron Retrograde is also bringing me towards my soul mission, as well as my need for mindful rest and play
Old 11-08-2022, 05:53 AM
Master
Chiron Retrograde seems to be calling me to remember to extra care for my nutrition too
Old 21-09-2022, 06:38 AM
Master
Chiron Retrograde is still here until December 23

For those who have Chiron transiting their 6th house, might still be a good idea to:
  • journal
  • do inward introspection
  • incorporate new wellness routine habits