Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-11-2022, 04:15 PM
Seeker
I *think* I've seen an alien one time.
I was 13, a night after I had just watched an alien abduction documentary on TV with my mom. It scared the **** out of me. I was thinking about it in fear so intense that I just invited them. In the middle of the night I wake up, turn around in my bed, I open my eyes, and I see in front of me a 'grey' type alien. Short, super thin, huge head and black eyes. his body was hologramic. Behind him was a hologramic raven on top of a pull up bar we had in a hallway. I was staring at it scared ****less. He was just scanning my room and turning his head.. though his motion was unreal, slow mo and soft, not clunky and agitated like humans. The whole time I was thinking "is he noticing I'm awake or not?"
Then he did look at me, but didn't do anything. After a short while, he looked into the window and disintegrated. The particles of the hologram dispersed all over the place. The raven lifted off and flew towards me (I was terrified) and before he collided with me he disintegrated as well.

After research, I found that these alien do project a hologram of themselves to earth, I do not remember why though. But when I read that, I realized that it did in fact happen and it was real.
Old 19-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Interesting read that Tal M... More alien stories / happenings / dreams anyone?
Old 20-11-2022, 02:05 AM
Seeker
Oh, I just remembered, there was another occurrence half a year ago, while I was under the use of psychedelic mushrooms.
Me and acquaintances that are drug professionals were camping outside with a bonfire. It was holiday in our country when we celebrate around the country with bonfires.
The night came and I took the mushrooms together with more people who came along. I laid under the night sky and stared at it waiting for the psylocibin to take effect.
And when it did... the sky turned into all kind of colors, green, purple, white particles, blue, like the pictures of galaxies you can find on google images. I could see the depth of the space. Not just the horizontal distance between the stars but literally the distance further into the depth, hard to explain, hope you can understand. Like how the sun and moon are way distant in depth but they appear the same size on the sky. I could see milions of kilometers into the dark endless space...
And at one point, a group of creatures came down from the sky, approached me and stayed half a meter away from the center of my brows.
Those creatures looked like animals, like snakes but not quite. They had a completely different texture than a snake, but it's the closest animal I can refer it to. I would draw them if I had the skills but I don't, sadly.
And they spinned around inside a... collision of 5 of those "snakes" like, you know how ropes are formed? single strings twisted together to create ropes..? well this is how these "snakes" were doing, in colors of orange and red, and they were alive, breathing and all, looking right at me. They were doing some kind of healing on me. Not sure in what way, but I knew it for certain.
Wish I could go back to that experience. The best I ever had in my life in 10 years.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal M.
I *think* I've seen an alien one time.
I was 13, a night after I had just watched an alien abduction documentary on TV with my mom. It scared the **** out of me. I was thinking about it in fear so intense that I just invited them. In the middle of the night I wake up, turn around in my bed, I open my eyes, and I see in front of me a 'grey' type alien. Short, super thin, huge head and black eyes. his body was hologramic. Behind him was a hologramic raven on top of a pull up bar we had in a hallway. I was staring at it scared ****less. He was just scanning my room and turning his head.. though his motion was unreal, slow mo and soft, not clunky and agitated like humans. The whole time I was thinking "is he noticing I'm awake or not?"
Then he did look at me, but didn't do anything. After a short while, he looked into the window and disintegrated. The particles of the hologram dispersed all over the place. The raven lifted off and flew towards me (I was terrified) and before he collided with me he disintegrated as well.

After research, I found that these alien do project a hologram of themselves to earth, I do not remember why though. But when I read that, I realized that it did in fact happen and it was real.
The last part caught my attention. I think its because 3rd dimension is really dense so they prefer projecting themselves using hologram? Could be of high vibrational frequency as well if this being finds 3rd D really uncomfortable. I dunno lol.
Old 20-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks for sharing... who knows eh, sometimes we think did that just happen...
Just off the subject everyone I had three faces shown me last night - imagine a coin and you have to fit 3 faces in a circle, like that - kings dukes, don't know what they were, but definitely 3 of them... what its about not a clue -got to be good at guessing in this life eh, work that one out earthling... have a good day everyone...

I know who the 3 kings are now - 2 years later, how time flies when you're having fun lol I did I say fun, I meant plodding on in this difficult world, and 'enjoying moments' of course and being kind to others on this difficult but beautiful planet...

So the 3 kings - God / Jesus / Holy Spirit - who have been with me 'guiding' all the way - it was probably a message all that time ago, prepare for battle, we're with you...
Old 20-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Newbie ;)

im an alien myself
Old 28-11-2022, 01:17 AM
Seeker

It's possible but didn't know
Old 29-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Master
I wonder if this thread would do better on another section / page...

I was riding my bike this morning, and as I got to the end of a wooded long path the other side of town, I have to cross a main road... It was busier than normal - so I went to the crossing, there's a lady the other side - she smiled as did I, and as the traffic slowed, I looked up at the lights looking confused, she grinned and shouted 'the green man' lol I forgot to look lower where it lights up when you can cross.

And as riding my bike after, this thread came to mind - I was thinking are you allowed to say 'man' - they are changing laws when you can't say mum anymore, ridiculous... And as we here are not sexist / racist people, can you say 'people' lol...... 'we all know' we are spirit first - but if governments and 'the do-gooders' making rules up, say you can't use the word alien, because its disrespectful lol as if - we are aliens to them.

But it just shows 'do-gooders' trying to create a perfect world, never meant to be that Earth - stopped kids playing conquers in school, don't smack your child - never did us any harm a light smack, as long as there's no bruises of course.

So words to replace alien 'space being' lol 'creature' we know or known a few of those.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:03 PM
Master
Those are interesting visions Tal,I could read stuff like that all day.The Castaneda books used to captivate me,think drug experiences are frowned upon but I find them fascinating.
Old 15-12-2022, 07:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I am new to this forum, I tried to post on the introduction board, but couldn't find a way to do that, so please excuse me for jumping in here without introducing myself.
I have been wondering in a more intense way lately if I might be Starseed. So, I've been looking things up on the internet and my health and personality seem to match the "symptoms" of Starseed. So, I asked for Alien Guides to come and help me to feel better. I had one come to me, not in the physical form, but energetically. I could see him clearly, and when he touched me his hands were cold. I don't remember a lot specifially that he said, but a few days after he spoke I remembered that my Thyroid test had been done, and the nurse had adjusted my medication, but I still didn't feel well at all. I have been sick for at least three years. This particular set of symptoms anyway. The next day a different nurse called and told me to reduce my medication even more. I did and I feel better than I have in years. I am excited to do another thyroid test to see if my thyroid is getting so much beter that I'm needing that much less medication.