Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-11-2022, 01:51 AM
1337_d00d

Help me solve this woman issue

Hello

I had a dream some time ago where I was met with a woman that had three golden retrievers running before her towards me. The woman demonstrated good strength in character. To her appearance, she does not look like the woman I have three children with, although they are similar, she did not have the same hair color and didn't actually look like her, but it's hard to tell. This woman to her appearance looks more like someone that works in a homeless shelter. And although there was a period when my third child was on it's way that we didn't really know who's child it was, and I was thinking that maybe this dream is pointing to the woman with the children of the same "race", it just so happens that I've read that golden retrievers symbolize lack in social skills. I can tell you that the woman working in the homeless shelter is grossly socially inept. She also has a way of being subordinate to her employer which I think wouldn't be considered normal.

But in any case. Why would I get a dream like this? I've tried communicating with both of them and it's completely moot.
Old 29-11-2022, 08:00 PM
irisa

Hi 1337_d00d,

what comes to my mind while reading your dream is that the woman with the 3 golden retrievers who looks like the woman from the homeless shelter, inept and subordinate...i think this could be the feminine part of yourself.

The 3 golden retrievers possibly symbolizing your 3 children: they are ´golden´. While writing this a question rises: do you feel like you are having problems with how to raise them or how to be, especially emotionally, available to them?

Why? I see emotions as female...your feminine or emotional part of you. Why would she look like the woman from the homeless shelter? Let´s say (i could be very wrong here of course) you are dealing with problems in taking (emotional) care of your children...the feminine part you have not fully integrated her in your personality....Your feminine part maybe feels ´inept and subordinate´ which you considered to not be normal..?

Maybe even the ´lacking social skills´ could refer to what is missing.

From this point of view i think you having met this woman with the 3 golden retrievers is showing you to sort of follow your kids...let your children just lead you...or let your feelings show you the way. It´s alright to maybe feel inept.

Like i said....this is just what came to my mind...doesn´t have to be like this at all...