Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 17-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Seeker

Color Scrying in Art

Have you looked at colours or art and received messages or guidance or seen things in it?

Something I've done for many years is experiment with art and intuitive messages.

Making doodles or scribbles and seeing what I could see in it, or making abstract paintings... kind of like reading tea leaves I suppose...

Art is my go-to for everything, for manifesting, releasing, ritual, readings, healings, intention setting, creating beauty, energy shifting/activating...

I love doing new things with it.

Have you done anything like this? Using your creativity to gain insights for yourself or others?
Old 22-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Experiencer
That sounds like such an amazing ability :)
Old 24-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Seeker

Thank you starlight11 ♡

Have you tried it??
Old 26-10-2022, 05:09 AM
Experiencer
Unfortunately no, I don't think I know how ��
But when I do paint or draw it feels more like meditation to me.
I'd love to be able to do what you do tho
Old 26-10-2022, 05:09 AM
Experiencer
Unfortunately no, I don't think I know how ��
But when I do paint or draw it feels more like meditation to me.
I'd love to be able to do what you do tho
Old 27-10-2022, 02:56 AM
Seeker

Oh yes it most definitely is meditative. ♡

When you finish a piece(if it's abstract like) you can look in it, look at it, and notice if you see anything, like scenery, landscapes, faces, images, symbols...

You can also feel into it, the colours, the shapes the directions of the movement the strokes and lines go.

What does it mean to you? What does different colours symbolize to you? Does the picture give you a feeling? Like hope, fear, restriction, happiness, new beginnings, etc.

Or perhaps it's more for healing rather than for reading.

Just play and explore.

It's a little hard to explain through typing it out,

But if you are interested in one of the ways I read art, you can feel free to check out this YouTube video. It's an energetic/abstract painted reading for the collective.

https://youtu.be/ElzKlK8cR-0
Old 04-07-2023, 07:43 AM
Knower

It strange you say this because I started painting my visions, and things appeared in my paintings that I don’t recall painting, there was hidden messages, I wondered if I did it unconsciously. I also studied art work of artist who apparently went mad, and I found it fascinating how many hidden messages I could find, I could see what they were expressing and seeing in their visions, I felt sad for them because no one believed them, and all they could do was express them, I wondered why is artwork only artwork when a person has gone mad! I also seen hidden letters in them I am still interpreting them still, there is a hidden letter in a certain painting from these artists, I am hoping to find some more like it’s an anagram, and they all share something in common. But I know there is more to it and yet to be solved. Maybe paranormal opening the psyche unconsciously, I will In Fact share these images ones I have completed my investigation, the letters I have so far spell out awaken! And each letter found has an arrow pointing to it. So it’s very obvious. What I find most Intriguing is how I can see beyond in artwork.
Old 04-07-2023, 08:04 AM
Knower

Not sure how to post pictures asks for url but I have them saved to photos, wanted to share as an example what I mean.
Old 04-07-2023, 01:45 PM
Master

Hey MirandaM Sounds fascinating. Why don’t you post some of your pictures on this forum. Would love to see them.
Old 06-07-2023, 07:30 PM
Master
This technique is exactly what I have done for years,I doodle until I feel I cannot go any further,then I hang the canvas near my seat or bed and look for emerging images,I usually ruin them by ovemrworking though!