Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-09-2022, 04:46 AM
asearcher

mantle

i had this very short dream where i was standing with my hands together and walking pass me was someone with a long mantle . it was mostly gray and a little brown. material i would guess velvet. What could it mean?

Last edited by asearcher : 16-09-2022 at 03:22 PM.
Old 18-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Pathfinder

Can you remember any other details that would help?
Were you feeling something when that person walked pass you?
Curiosity? Agony? Fear? Happiness?

Also was his face covered with a hood or something? If not did you see and remember his face? Was there anything else about your surroundings that stood out?
Old 18-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Pathfinder

Can you remember any other details that would help?
Were you feeling something when that person walked pass you?
Curiosity? Agony? Fear? Happiness?

Also was his face covered with a hood or something? If not did you see and remember his face? Was there anything else about your surroundings that stood out?
Old 19-09-2022, 03:29 PM
asearcher

Thank you for writing . I have thought about it some more. Unfortunately as time has passed so have my detail of the dream. I felt a sort of respect but also fear but not on my own behalf but on someone else further ahead, that I had been at first sure, but then not so sure that someone else further ahead in the dream would not come to harm.

I live in a place with honestly a terrible history to it and I have wondered if I have catch any of that somehow in the astral, breaking through?

I can't remember seeing the man (I think it was a man) wearing a hood over a head, but my focus was on the back and at the end of the mantle.

On all the pics I have seen on google the mantle ends where the person wearing it's shoes and not beyond but this mantle was in such a case too big, too long, for the person wearing it, I'm thinking. Or that is the design of it. Then again it is a shame to drag something like that on the floor or outside thinking it must tear on it, destroying it. On the look of that thing I conclude that it was for a ceremony or something official of some kind or perhaps someone of wealth or status of any kind wearing it?

In the dream I can not remember having seen other people closest to me or looking at other people, but it was more a feeling that someone was way ahead, something going on there. I sometimes get these dreams where the background or as if I am in this darkness, or empty space, almost like a stage where it is decided who is there, so there is no noise or anything else catching my eye. It also get like this when I get visions that turns out to be of real people, real situations but then it comes to me in a split second without my control and I then see but feel more. I am very shy, insecure about this as I can not control it and it happens so fast. I've been surprised when people has said I have been right.

It felt as if it was some sort of altar with someone on it, not by it as I would myself think was more natural though, and that was what frighten me and when I tore out of the dream and what I hesitated and did not want to describe before, I could see arms out to each side. I am thinking now if it was a statue maybe of Jesus with the arms out??. Then there was another feeling of revenge? As if is he on the table or altar gonna cut it? (make it?), but not mine? The feelings startled me and I think this was why I did not want to see.

I have myself in another dream captured that I was on something, waking up like that and a presence further away but this was like a gatekeeper, a protector, and someone else, female, came to me (but I did not have my arms out but I was on my back and my head was then turn to the left side as I saw her). As if it had to do with the female body (me in this case) a female will come forward. if a man - a man?. I guess to not make the females or the men uncomfortable?? This female showed me something as if to help me later on (physically there was something wrong with me, and I had it checked). The "altar" has then been both as this cold steel that I can imagine they put deceased, bodies on in hospitals, but from another look, or other dream it is this rectangle.

I have looked on google to try to find a matching looking mantle but so far nothing has come up, maybe pure imagination then?

Thank you for wanting to bring more clarity into the dream :)

Last edited by asearcher : 19-09-2022 at 07:02 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting... if your dreams are "isolated", I can assume that the theme of the dreams, is you.

You said you are a very shy person, so naturally your shyness and insecurities will be projected in your dreams.
In the dream interpretation websites, I searched for hood and mantle...
In general they signify distrust, wanting to be anonymous or secretive.
It is also a sign that you feel truly guilty about something and you are hiding both your guilt and what you have done.

The woman in your dreams, may be a person or a presence that eventually will help you see what you fail to see about yourself right now.

What if the hooded person is an aspect of your personality that you are trying to hide in fear of how others are going to react?

The altar if I understood correctly based on what I read, represents something similar.

According to Aunty Flo,

https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/altar

"To dream of an altar signifies that you need to communicate with your inner self through meditation."

It actually indicates the relationship you have with your self.

If you saw someone on it, it means that someone is being punished and suffering for something they did. Could it be you as well?? or one aspect of your personality?

My general idea is that those dreams signify that you need to spend some time to work on yourself and uncover hidden aspects of your self that right now are frightening you.

Also to follow the path of enlightenment, you have to find what it is that makes you feel guilty, acknowledge your mistake and afterwards forgive yourself because you are a learning soul in a human body. You are bound to make mistakes and learn from them in order to go forward... not lament and let them consume you.

At some point you are going to receive some help if you haven't received it already.

The altar that is made of cold steel signifies that you are not on best terms with your self... In fact, your relationship is simply that.... cold... but you must find the reason behind this coldness...

I can only say that if you do find what really bothers you, you will be able to come to terms... this will be reflected in your following dreams...

try to keep a journal and see the difference from week to week or month to month...

Write the dreams that REALLY striked you as interesting, because there was something truly unique about them....

You are going to be fine... you are on your own journey... embrace it, own it, seize the opportunity...

I hope I helped a little...
Old 21-09-2022, 07:11 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much for explaining what it could be about. I prefer it be me on that thing/altar than someone else, and if it is about me means I can do something about it :)
Old 20-11-2022, 08:19 PM
asearcher

had this other dream but it felt so real and i was then "marching" wearing mantle myself and this hood like the rest.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Pathfinder

Hey asearcher...

following up on my interpretation on the hooded person being an aspect of your personality,

I would say that you becoming that hooded person, means that you finally acknowledge that part of yourself and wish to find out about it...
Old 21-11-2022, 04:47 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much, yes that could very well be it :)