Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

SEE MY TWIN FLAME IN MY EYE

I can’t help but notice that my left eye looks exactly like someone I used to know's eye. It’s characteristic because my eyelashes don’t grow the same in my left eye as they do my right and have fallen out to a certain degree. This is much like what I remember from vague memory of seeing him in person that happens to one of his eyes. But, I can’t recall from memory if it is his left like mine.

From my understanding, the human body is divided into left and right sides down the middle with the left side being female and right side being male. I know this to be somewhat true because my right hand appears to be more masculine and bigger than my left. But I don’t see his energy in my right hand the way I see his energy in my left eye. So then why is it that he appears in my left eye if the left side is female? Does that make him the divine feminine? Or is his soul somehow governing my side of the body? Could he be possessing my soul in the left side of my body somehow causing my eye to look this way?

If not, I’m curious if we can find our twin flame / soulmate in our eyes or eye in this case?
Is this how people perhaps interact? Despite seeking for my twin flame — for some reason I can’t see this person being my twin flame but perhaps I’m misunderstanding what a twin flame truly is. How could it be one soul split into two if our eyes are respectively different? However, ever since I can remember knowing him my eye has began to look this way. It wasn’t until recently that I have realized it actually belongs him.
Old 17-12-2019, 02:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanvsalien
I can’t help but notice that my left eye looks exactly like someone I used to know's eye. It’s characteristic because my eyelashes don’t grow the same in my left eye as they do my right and have fallen out to a certain degree. This is much like what I remember from vague memory of seeing him in person that happens to one of his eyes. But, I can’t recall from memory if it is his left like mine.

From my understanding, the human body is divided into left and right sides down the middle with the left side being female and right side being male. I know this to be somewhat true because my right hand appears to be more masculine and bigger than my left. But I don’t see his energy in my right hand the way I see his energy in my left eye. So then why is it that he appears in my left eye if the left side is female? Does that make him the divine feminine? Or is his soul somehow governing my side of the body? Could he be possessing my soul in the left side of my body somehow causing my eye to look this way?

If not, I’m curious if we can find our twin flame / soulmate in our eyes or eye in this case?
Is this how people perhaps interact? Despite seeking for my twin flame — for some reason I can’t see this person being my twin flame but perhaps I’m misunderstanding what a twin flame truly is. How could it be one soul split into two if our eyes are respectively different? However, ever since I can remember knowing him my eye has began to look this way. It wasn’t until recently that I have realized it actually belongs him.

+1 on the left/right. The ins and outs of that is one of the most basic things to learn IMO... although in terms of the body what you focus on isn't always so much what you are as what you are experiencing.

Meanwhile some of us guys would *much* rather be female. Depending on the day of the week it seems more or less horrible to have things the way they are... I've always assumed the same can be said in reverse, for some girls... (well duh I should watch the news I guess if I wanna talk about the obvious as if it weren't lol) I don't bring this up much though, it is all very personal. And my own twin seems to hate the notion anyway, no point in stirring up the hornet's nest!

But yes you can start reflecting the 'other' back to them as you learn to relate. It can be as simple as mirroring a physical attribute, or as complex as mimicking a huge learned behavior...

I don't know if you've heard the one about older married couples gradually starting to look alike? It is that kind of thing, you start thinking along the same lines and it makes you line up your attitudes similarly. The attitudes are really energies. So you are lining up your beingness and it results in affecting the muscles in the body and you start looking similar.