Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-04-2023, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
Ascension

When the shift finally happens and we ascend to the new earth.
We will leave our physical body on the old earth?
Thus we will have appeared to have died to those staying on the 3D earth?
That means I won’t be taking my children With me to the new earth?
If they don’t ascend at the same time?
Old 15-04-2023, 04:59 AM
Master

Flame seeker don’t worry about things like that because the Ascension is already happening. It’s a very slow process. If it happened all at the one time our human vibrations wouldn’t be able to cope with it. It’s a very gentle process.

If you really want to know more about it youtube Delores Cannon on The New Earth.
Old 18-04-2023, 05:59 AM
Knower

We will all still be here, but more people than before will gradually shift to a more expanded consciousness that is higher cellular vibration in our bodies.

The so call new Earth is simply us transitioning to a new normal of more caring, kindness, compassion, honesty, and integrity.

It’s same as old Earth and we all still have a physical body, but with more people starting to treat each other better that’s all.

No need to worry as God/Creative Source is very benevolent and will gently ease us into the new normal, giving us plenty of time to well adjust.
Old 15-06-2023, 07:29 PM
Guide
I always get so confused when I read about Ascension. Is the world changing and evolving all around us? Is that what it is? Or is there more to it that than? Are there any books I should read about?