Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-02-2021, 02:30 AM
Master
The Miracle Of The Sun

I just watched the net flix show, FATIMA. Watch it to begin.

The Miracle of the Sun, also known as the Miracle of Fátima, is a series of events reported to have occurred miraculously on 13 October 1917, attended by a large crowd who had gathered in Fátima, Portugal, in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children, Lúcia Santos and Francisco and Jacinta Marto. Wikipedia

It was very moving for me, I have been praying to the Holy Mother of God on and off throughout my life, lately a lot as I am working through some baggage from my last marriage.

I have been making progress and you know, I feel her spirit, the Holy Spirit in me awakening again, but to know what I am saying you must say the Hail Mary Every day, 3 times a day. And add in the Our Father and the Glory Be to Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, in the end, it's not the rosery per se, but in this day, enough. Just say it!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. .

Glory Be To The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, now and at the hour of my death, amen.

Say it in faith and see... 3 times a day, no matter how you feel, just say it.

I say it now 5 times in the morning, 5 times at noon, and 5 times in the evening, it's amazing.