Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Master
thank you!
Old 04-02-2011, 01:14 AM
Volune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
hello angel! i give love with no conditions and i like to receive i think it may be sub cons where i dont feel worthy or desereving of it though.

thank you so much for the reading! over energized oh dear i will follow your advice thank you very much

thank you volume i will check that out
It's Volune. Volume is the ancient way's new way like Jetsons's future-yesterday pronounciation of my avatar name. I accept the name as long as you don't confuse it with volume, the degree of sound and the amplification quality.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:55 AM
AngelBreeze

Hi Rosewater!

Quote:
hello angel! i give love with no conditions and i like to receive i think it may be sub cons where i dont feel worthy or desereving of it though.

thank you so much for the reading! over energized oh dear i will follow your advice thank you very much

thank you volume i will check that out

Warm greetings, Rosewater!

Thanks for your feedback on my reading. Yes, it may very well be a subconscious reaction dealing with the 'worth' aspect of self but you must remember that as a child of God, you are most worthy to receive Love and to give it! For Love indeed conquers all! And when given unconditionally at each and every opportunity, your spectrum of blessings is magnified thousands of times over.

And as an aside, I'm sure your spelling of Volune's name as "volume" was a typo. It is easy to type an "m" instead of an "n" due to the close proximity of the two letters on the typing board. The best secretaries have been known to do that!

Many blessings to you always!
Old 04-02-2011, 02:22 AM
dogninja

rosewater, do you ever get time alone so that you would be able to sing?
Old 05-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Master
^sometimes

sorry volune! that was a typo

thank you Angel!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Volune

Quote:
^sometimes

sorry volune! that was a typo

thank you Angel!
I accept your apology.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Master
Healing the heart through sound ...THE ALCHEMY OF VOICE Within the hearts core lies a secret chamber whose very walls reverberate with the eternal jewels of love, empathy and compassion. These gems are ancient in their stored wisdom, and stir the presence of infinity within. THE HEARTS NOTE.

I thought you might be interestered .

http://www.thealchemyofvoice.com/

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Master
thank you topaz!