Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-02-2011, 11:30 AM
simon

Orange strobing in the brow centre

I was doing some chakra meds and I have felt pulsing in the third eye before, usually i see it behind closed eyes as a bluey/purple that strobes forward, but today I had an orangey energy that was pulsing back towards me, just wondered if anyone else has had this or has an opinion on what it means/is

Thanks Simon
Old 15-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Serenity Bear

What does the orange mean to you?

For me orange is always associated with healing.

The blue/purple or indigo is the natural colour of the third eye chakra so thats why you see it going forward, and it sounds like your getting healing coming back to you.

There are two trains of thought about colour, the first that its individual to the person and the other is that all colours mean the same things across the board.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Master

Hi Simon, I see a lot of orange too. I've always related it to the sacral chakra and therefore emotions but I never got beyond that. I've even gotten flashes of orange light when going to bed at night, sometimes quite bright!

I've even had a dream w/ an orange ball of light representing my higher self! It was telling me it would lead me in the right direction. It's only just now I realize what it means. It means I am to follow the lead of my emotions. They are messages from my higher self. They are telling me my truth.

I am guessing you are someone who is emotionally sensitive. I know I am!
Old 15-02-2011, 03:51 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Hi Simon, I see a lot of orange too. I've always related it to the sacral chakra and therefore emotions but I never got beyond that. I've even gotten flashes of orange light when going to bed at night, sometimes quite bright!

I've even had a dream w/ an orange ball of light representing my higher self! It was telling me it would lead me in the right direction. It's only just now I realize what it means. It means I am to follow the lead of my emotions. They are messages from my higher self. They are telling me my truth.

I am guessing you are someone who is emotionally sensitive. I know I am!

I am a very emotionally sensitive person, probably too much!! I know and sense my chakra colours but i never thought of connecting them with what i see in my third eye in meditation, thanks for a great reply

Simon
Old 15-02-2011, 03:52 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
What does the orange mean to you?

For me orange is always associated with healing.

The blue/purple or indigo is the natural colour of the third eye chakra so thats why you see it going forward, and it sounds like your getting healing coming back to you.

There are two trains of thought about colour, the first that its individual to the person and the other is that all colours mean the same things across the board.

Thanks for this reply, i think it lends itself to my emotions
Old 16-02-2011, 06:22 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I was doing some chakra meds and I have felt pulsing in the third eye before, usually i see it behind closed eyes as a bluey/purple that strobes forward, but today I had an orangey energy that was pulsing back towards me, just wondered if anyone else has had this or has an opinion on what it means/is

Thanks Simon

simon what does Orange mean to you? when you see this color/energy how does it make you feel?
Old 16-02-2011, 09:39 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
simon what does Orange mean to you? when you see this color/energy how does it make you feel?

In my chakra meditations ince the strobing experience i hae noticed when I stimulate my sacral chakra I get lots of picture and issues pop up intio my mind, so I am wondering if this maybe connected?

It has certainly got m thinking..

thanks for the reply inthis thread
Old 18-02-2011, 06:21 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
In my chakra meditations ince the strobing experience i hae noticed when I stimulate my sacral chakra I get lots of picture and issues pop up intio my mind, so I am wondering if this maybe connected?

It has certainly got m thinking..

thanks for the reply inthis thread

Great! orange is the color of sacral chakra, i think you found your answer :-) cheers