Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-01-2024, 09:25 PM
Knower

Three leaf clover/shamrock visual during meditation?

I wasn't sure whether to post this here, in meditation, or in mediumship. But it's a combination of all three I suppose.

The other night I went into a deep meditation, during which I often attempt to engage telepathic communication with human spirits.

During this meditation I asked if any spirits have any messages for me. A second later the purple light that I always see swirling became momentarily more vivid, and formed what I'm sure was a clover/shamrock in the centre of my vision. Then it dissipated.

If this was indeed an intelligent communication from a non-physical conscious entity, would anybody like to interpret the meaning?

I've tried Google, and apparently clovers and such symbolise the trinity, but I have no clue what that is, and even after Googling I don't really understand it, nor its significance.

For context, I have been reflecting on Jesus Christ as a phenomenon and symbol of Christian values lately, which I've never done. I've also been dreaming vividly of a girl I once knew (but haven't thought of, or met since 1995) called Natalie, which means birth of the lord. I also feel I've been developing something akin to Christ consciousness lately.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:02 PM
Master

I suppose you would have mentioned it if you are of Irish heritage, as it is a major symbol of Ireland and things Irish. It was also mentioned by St. Patrick as a symbol of the holy trinity as you mention; the trinity being The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit - a pretty heavy duty message for meditation but not implausible. If you are part Irish I would take it as a message to spend some time studying your roots. If it is the holy trinity, I would assume it could be time to start reading the bible some.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:06 AM
Knower

Thank you WhiteWarrior.

I'm part Irish, my mother is fully Irish, and I have an Irish passport.

Funnily enough, a few months ago my grandfather (Irish) came through a medium at a spiritualist church circle, and as a parting gift offered me a shamrock. I'd forgotten about that. Also, I had two major strokes of luck two hours apart today - the shamrock symbolising good luck.

But then, I've felt heavily drawn to Christ consciousness lately. I feel myself changing inside, how I respond to people, the patience, tolerance, and increasingly, forgiveness I'm feeling and showing towards total strangers, the sense that I love total strangers who I walk past in the street. Not to mention that my judgements about strangers were default negative, but are more and more default positive these days.

Much to think about. I only mention this symbol during meditation because it felt quite deliberate and meaningful, and the symbol appeared on cue. It was only tiny, a pinprick of purple light, but it definitely formed a three leaved shape.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:56 AM
Master

We have the privilege and burden of interpreting messages as we wish. Some times there are just one right answer, some times there are several. But it definitely sounds like a message to me.