Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-08-2023, 10:15 AM
Pathfinder

Oh yeah, I focus on the energy. I know who I'm channeling and some I am very cautious with.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Master

Sorry I might not of made my comments clear enough.

I was referring to DMS #1 who asked for any tips re channeling. Maybe I should have put his quote in my reply.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:14 AM
Master

Daughter of Venus.

Yes I agree. The experienced channel can definitely recognise the energy but for someone whose in the early stages of it, might be unable to do so. That was the angle my comments were coming from.

I also put those comments in so anyone who is thinking of channelling or just starting to channel and looking for some input on this forum would hopefully benefit from them.

Hope this cleared things up.
Old 15-08-2023, 12:35 AM
Master

Last edited by Uma : 15-08-2023 at 01:56 AM.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:38 PM
Seeker

Well, meditation is also form of channeling, or helps to calm down.
you can take feeling of what interests you, like problem or question and keep it without any other thought, usually answer comes after some time.
Old 21-10-2023, 08:16 AM
Pathfinder

Is channeling your intuition? Iv been a bit confused with this, I thought it was actually hearing a voice? Iv noticed through my awakening my intuition is really switched on, and I am able to seek answers within but mostly through dreams, I posted about this before I have very lucid dreams, and I get puzzle pieces that fit together in reality, then I read this thread and I am wondering if I am channeling! I read there are different types of channellers like seers, auditory etc, all my dreams and visions have been real in reality, but there have been some about aliens and another planet, I am wondering if these could be real also, i believe I am connected to one of them, I know it sounds crazy but I am perfectly sane lol, i seen her hooked up, and she told me how they know everything, I probably shouldn’t question myself but I am still finding myself who I am, it is very overwhelming I lucid dream every day, like downloads.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:55 AM
Experiencer
i use it in all sorts of ways counseling, creating stuff, art, but more important it more what they or what ever use me for like words just pop out of my mouth at people in pubs extra, any where
the thing is its not about me its a lot more important than me. ii am just the body or the tag along
its like some thing takes over my body and or mouth but i still have control of it an can stop it any time and have at times
i cant say how it happens because i don't have a clue it just happens

when i do it intentionally i get in the zone or a meditated state music and head phones work for me
automatic writing, art, and at times in the work shop and they have made some awesome stuff for me all i have do is get my mind out of the way so it can happen

but the best is the awesome knowledge at your finger tips that has changed my life, my whole life, how i view the world and my mind has changed