Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Knower

Curses - any help or advice at all appreciated!

Hi all,

Have been dealing with some big layers of energetic/karmic stuff from previous lives. It appears I was extremely wicked in at least 2 of those past lives and put a whole heap of gigantic, complicated curses on people.

I've unwound about 10 of them so far (I THINK.....) but it just seems as though there's more and more and more of them... I keep asking for a number, and then as soon as I've cleared those, more appear. I'm getting so confused that now I'm even wondering if there's just one, and everything that's happened since uncovering that has just been one giant deception - maybe all the layers I thought I'd cleared were just chasing my tail.

Anyway, it may be too big a job to ask anyone on here to actually clear it, but any advice?? Can anyone recommend a curse clearer who's not a fraud? Can anyone scan my energy and tell me what they see? Anything at all, please. I've been working on this under my own steam for about 2 weeks and I don't know if I'm any closer to the end than I was back then. If you're not sure if it would be helpful or not, just post it anyway - I'm getting desperate here.

Thank you very much.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:44 AM
Administrator
Karma would'nt bombard you with all this negative energy at once, what would be the point?. as for curses they will only work if the person you cursed believed in it,
Spirits do'nt work like that i would suggest that you get someone to help you too.
Smudge yourself you will need help as you smudge from your feet to the top of your head. under your arms etc.
around your back. and say a positive prayer as you do it,
that should help.

Namaste
Old 04-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Master

Hi Paragon,

I don't know nothing about curses, so just so you know. But I was over in the channeling section posting an answer for someone about negative entity removal and just now saw your post, so I thought this answer might help you as well.

I don't know if a QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique) session would help with curses, since like I said, I don't know anything about them, but if it can help with entity removals, I don't know why it wouldn't help with curses. Maybe you can find a QHHT practitioner that specializes in curse removal? There are QHHT practitioners worldwide. Just type in google, QHHT practitioners and a search should pop up.

Here is the answer I posted today regarding entity removal. Maybe this can help you too.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...0&postcount=13

Hope you get this cleared up!
Old 04-04-2021, 10:56 PM
Knower

Thanks guys
Old 05-04-2021, 07:32 PM
asearcher

Paragon, when you wrote "I keep asking for a number, and then as soon as I've cleared those, more appear." - what do you mean? Are you under past life regression meditation session, or are you asking someone as in spiritual being, or someone you think is spiritual being? I ask only out of concern as the other side can have tricksters, bad ones pretending to be good.

Did you curse other people in your past life? Is that what you mean?

Were you into voodoo?

This is going to sound just crazy but I am going to tell you anyway. In a previous relationship I was to later learn that the ex boyfriend did spells on me, but as far as we know they were only "good", one to protect me and my unborn baby (that was not his), but the other lack of respect, a come back to me spell through time and space. There were times when I experienced there was some kind of spiritual energy there but did not know why, til this very day I can't say if it was something/someone/some guys/spirits he had sent out, or something else, I can only speculate on what those experiences were about.

What my experiences tell me is that if there is some energy on the other side that is connected to some other living that is attached/connected to you that alone can make the attachment/connection. Often I feel that people in general dismiss this and how far this go, it goes a long way.

Nameless advice sound good =) I'm too keeping my fingers crossed.

There is something in voodoo that break spells or so it is believed. I don't know if true or not. I get spooked out by the mention of bunch of spirits being attached to me because of some spell.

My instinct wish to tell you to Go with God. Pray directly to God and so too I have been told. If you need help pray to God and God will send out the helpers, that way you don't have to be confused and don't know if good or bad, hopefully, if this is what has happened to you.

As for karma, we have all done our bits. I've read we pre plan our lives and possible outcomes too. That is you will not get more on your plate than you can handle in the end. Trust that it will be alright.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Knower

Thanks everyone, thanks asearcher! Sorry to hear about your nasty experience!

So it turns out I was looking in completely the wrong direction. Instead of using muscle testing for answers I use a pendulum - I like that it has four answers instead of only two. Unfortunately the pendulum I was using was cursed! When I first started using it I did not have an energetic shield around me so I picked up some nasty stuff which kept reproducing more and more energies of confusion. I was actually becoming completely delusional! I can see how some spiritual people lose their minds now. My brain is better equipped than many to examine things for logic and even then this thing managed to convince me of some absolutely ridiculous things. I've spent two weeks in a complete dream, and it was only getting worse and worse. All the past life stuff about me cursing others was, for all I know, absolute nonsense.

Anyway! Cleared now! Be VERY careful of the things you buy. Especially pendulums - creepy people love them for some reason. Most of them have satanic pentagrams or whatever on them, but even if you avoid those (as I did), there's still a good chance it's been through the hands of a weirdo. Make your own I'd say!

Now that I've cleared all that and got my confidence back, happy to have a quick scan of you to see if there's anything that still needs to be cleared, asearcher. Let me know by PM if you want me to.

Thanks everyone for the replies.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:00 PM
Knower

Hi paragon, it seems to me like you are in reactive curse removal mode. Maybe take a more strategic approach? Instead of removing them on a more 1 at a time basis (this is an assumption I'm making, please correct me if I'm mistaken), wait to receive a number and information on them, and then act. Then find the commonalities, and clear them all out as a batch based on that commonality.

For example, if you get 1-5 of them, wait a bit instead of clearing them out immediately. Then you may get 5 more. So now you have about 10. That is a decent enough batch to work on. You could also wait until 20, that might be better.

But using the 10 curses number, you would then categorize them. Maybe a few were cursing people regarding love in some way, some regarding abundance, some regarding health. Each could be unique, but they fall within categories.

Then clear out the love ones as a batch based on the love commonality. Do the same with the abundance and health ones.

Once you get an idea of these commonalities or themes, you could probably do a more holistic curse removal. Do a removal to release all curses you did with regards to love, or a particular aspect of love.

Not sure if this makes sense in your context. But it's what came to me so thought I'd share.

Could you describe more about how you're currently clearing these curses out? Is it one by one? What kinds of curses are they? How are you clearing them?
Old 07-04-2021, 06:52 AM
Master
Detailed infos about curses from Josephine.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../ini-08-05.pdf

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../ini-08-06.pdf
Old 27-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Knower

Push forward. Help
Old 27-04-2021, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account
How's it going paragon?

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc