Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-02-2021, 12:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Which chakra to work with first?

Hi everyone, new here...

I am just wondering if I should work with lower chakras first before moving to heart chakra, even though I feel called to heal my heart chakra (and also to express my divine feminine) right now?

Am I just rushing and looking for shortcuts? Why do I feel like starting with the heart chakra specifically?
Old 19-02-2021, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Heart is more about connecting with other people and everything else that is. I always just work with whatever comes up. They are all interelated so you don't necessarily have to start low and work up. That way does help some people understand them better but if you are working with the heart it might be helpful to think about connection and love and how that affects all the others. Just do them all and try to avoid getting stuck on one for an extended period of time!
Old 20-02-2021, 08:50 PM
Master
I would go for the solar plexus or the swadhisthana chakra.
The anahata hurts a lot,the throat as well,and the root one can cause kundalini to rise.

Since the anahata sits in the middle of the chest,can alter your breath,or make you feel something like a heart attack.
The first time i messed around with the throat one,i couldn't breathe for some seconds.Like i had swallowed something and it was stucked there.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I recently did a lot of chakra work for about six months. I kind of bounced around with different chakras. It depended what I felt I needed to work on at the time and just trusting that feeling. Like I knew I wasn’t very grounded so I would work on the root chakra but my main focus was my heart. But generally I would work on them all first. I don’t know that I stuck with any one visualization but what I landed on was what I called column breathing. Basically just creating a column of light from source down into the core of the earth. I would breathe into the earth from the universe exhale that energy and then inhale from the earth and exhale that into the universe. As the energy travel both ways I’ve visualized that cleansing and balancing my chakras. It could get pretty intense. And as Lomax said a question If I had a kundalini experience I just don’t have anybody to talk to about that. But after column breathing then I would focus on the particular chakra I felt I needed to work on at the time mostly by just bringing light and energy into it
Old 16-04-2021, 02:29 AM
Guide
Ideally we want to spark inner fire first, this is kundalini shakti among other names and expressions.
It's not usually something that ignites that easy but you'll likely need a guide or teacher who has been there first if one plans on actually working with the energy centers.
Once the fire is aroused you're supposed to start with the mulladhara and cycle through the lower tan-tien then coax Her upwards into the blockages to burn through them. Just sitting there with your awareness on the spots in the body we think chakras are located at doesn't do anything really except make us feel better, as I can attest to.

It's also hard if you aren't naturally inclined to feel subtle energy as well (also me lol).
So what ends up happening is minor nadis are opened and the heat flows through all of a sudden because you couldn't feel the amperage of it until then.

It has been said that if you start at the heart/anahata and it activates it will automatically align the lower ones beneath it. You really need to find a teacher that can either initiate you or help you spark this on your own. My teacher is in the process of revealing a method to us which should automatically clear everything systematically as it's worked through thus forgoing allot of the old traditional restrictions on teachings in the past dark age/kali yuga. I will hopefully be able to help anybody interested once I get permission to. Until then know you are already perfected in spirit it just hasn't been realized or uncovered.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Ideally we want to spark inner fire first, this is kundalini shakti among other names and expressions.
It's not usually something that ignites that easy but you'll likely need a guide or teacher who has been there first if one plans on actually working with the energy centers.
Once the fire is aroused you're supposed to start with the mulladhara and cycle through the lower tan-tien then coax Her upwards into the blockages to burn through them. Just sitting there with your awareness on the spots in the body we think chakras are located at doesn't do anything really except make us feel better, as I can attest to.

It's also hard if you aren't naturally inclined to feel subtle energy as well (also me lol).
So what ends up happening is minor nadis are opened and the heat flows through all of a sudden because you couldn't feel the amperage of it until then.

It has been said that if you start at the heart/anahata and it activates it will automatically align the lower ones beneath it. You really need to find a teacher that can either initiate you or help you spark this on your own. My teacher is in the process of revealing a method to us which should automatically clear everything systematically as it's worked through thus forgoing allot of the old traditional restrictions on teachings in the past dark age/kali yuga. I will hopefully be able to help anybody interested once I get permission to. Until then know you are already perfected in spirit it just hasn't been realized or uncovered.
I'm interested.(if you can share of course).
Old 16-04-2021, 10:37 PM
Master
Working with the first 3 chakras would be really good as these form the foundation of everything. Many make the mistake to go directly to the higher ones, esp. third eye.

Also, for working with the Divine Feminine and feminine energy you work with the Sacral and also Root, not the heart.
Seat of the Div. Feminine energy is in the lower belly, not the heart. And women's hearts usually work plenty (giving, pleasing, giving, caring etc).
Esp for women it's vital to connect with the belly as due to collective and past life trauma woman has 'vacated' that area which is very important to be able to express yourself powerfully, to relate, to connect, to dare stand tall etc. etc. And of course to connect with feminine strength and intuition.
All in the lower belly.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Master
As others have suggested, I think you're best off just listening to your inner guidance. Being very conscious in your body is important, I think, just noticing which areas feel tight and tense.
Old 18-04-2021, 06:52 PM
Guide
As others suggested I recommend dinner guidance. The two chakras I’ve been working on for a while have been sacral and throat. Those two I’ve struggled with due to past life related issues. As well as this life. Especially the sacral. The sacral will bring up more than you can believe because it’s the seat where we hold all of our emotions. If I were to tell your typical yogi they’d say I was doing it wrong. When the truth is that the reason my heart is so blocked off is because of the sacral.

If you keep with it you’ll have some beautiful experiences. For some reason I often woke up at 3am with messages from source that just opened my eyes to completely different ways of thinking.
Old 18-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
The sacral will bring up more than you can believe because it’s the seat where we hold all of our emotions.
This is very true (I believe it's actually known in certain circles as the 'seat of one's emotions'), and I can personally relate to this a great deal, because I've become aware during the course of my spiritual journey of a lot of grief and sadness that's been stored in that part of my body (and releasing it all has been challenging to say the least, largely because of how much unconscious resistance I'd built up against those feelings).