Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-02-2020, 10:02 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Actually, this reality, isn't the reality more than your imagination is ...
Hi... We do not need to strive to seek the truth, the truth seeks us and comes at a time when we are ready to be shown. Until that point we live in what we believe to be reality. When we learn the truth we then look deep into our minds and sometimes come to the conclusion that our imagination was indeed the truth all along... If that makes sense!
Old 29-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What a beautiful account!

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you... You exude much warmth in a few simple words.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account
It's called imaginary friends, and God is one of those as well. Why does everyone look at spiritual answers for something that's so easily and simply explained?
Old 29-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It's called imaginary friends, and God is one of those as well. Why does everyone look at spiritual answers for something that's so easily and simply explained?
Hi... Let's be honest , if you have to have an imaginary friend you can't have a greater one than god!!!! Because a young child age just 2 would not know to say the name "God" unless they had been "told"... You are very wise. Thank you for input.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... Let's be honest , if you have to have an imaginary friend you can't have a greater one than god!!!! Because a young child age just 2 would not know to say the name "God" unless they had been "told"... You are very wise. Thank you for input.

Must've heard the name from somewhere. Probably from all the bad grown-ups swearing and profanity.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Must've heard the name from somewhere. Probably from all the bad grown-ups swearing and profanity.
Hi... No.. he had no teachings at that point.. and he went on to tell me so much more. He also experienced p.t.s d as a young child which could only have come from a past experience as it was nothing he had experienced in young life.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:28 PM
Elfin

Hi... Can assure he was NOT in that kind of environment....
Old 29-02-2020, 12:39 PM
Elfin

Please do not assume that I am a bad grown up!
Old 29-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Please explain what brings you here??? You are so young...you have much to learn. Mean this with the best of intention.
Old 29-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Elfin

Hi everyone.. I joined this forum for one purpose and one purpose only... To interact with spiritually minded people. To learn , to grow, and to share. However... I did NOT however come into this forum to be judged/ criticised/ made a mockery of...... If that is the case I'm out of here. But I will try not to let the few nay-sayers spoil my journey!