Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-11-2022, 10:06 AM
Master

To BMX .
ALL of the number sequences are relevant and you DONT need to make sense of them all. They will happen so quick and fast every day that it will become impossible to decipher them all.
What I can promise is this.... They won't stop and in fact will only increase . They will come in peaks and troughs . You will experience them for a few weeks solid and then it will stop for a while ...this is so that your subconscious mind can digest and store everything it has seen.... ( Back at school , yes I know , boring , yawn yawn ! )....your conscious earth logic does not need to retain this info ( not that it could)....
It's amazing how it all works. When they "know" and "hear " you say to yourself " well what's happening now? It's all stopped " ..that's when they know you are ready for your next lesson...and so it goes on....
This sequence of numbers that you are being shown is your unique bar code/ blue print , call it what you will, but DONT look for the numbers .. they will find you.

Thank you... You're welcome LOL..
( I need a coffee now ! )
Old 11-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Knower
Thank you :-)
Honestly I dont look for them. I reached a point that I dont look at clocks to avoid them. But then it started showing up in least expected places. One was the number of comments to a Youtube video
Old 11-11-2022, 11:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxbandit
Thank you :-)
Honestly I dont look for them. I reached a point that I dont look at clocks to avoid them. But then it started showing up in least expected places. One was the number of comments to a Youtube video
Haha.... And yes ... That's how it's meant to be ( errmmm excuse me... Coffee ? ....LOL )....
How does it all make you feel ?
Does it make you feel special ?
( COFFEE !!!! PLEASE !!! ....)

Because it should make you feel special.
You are in your 'moment ' of being the chosen one .
And from this day forth you KNOW that all is well ...
All is just exactly as it should be ....

(COFFEE !! )....
Old 27-01-2023, 01:05 AM
Knower
27 Jan 23
Saw 555 consecutively on 2 clocks followed by 2222.
In the last 4 months. Things have changed a lot. Got a break in career wise which was totally crazy. Has it thrived ? No not yet. But yes, no I am seeing signs of newer opportunities in the same area. Have to wait and watch. Meanwhile I will update the number "appearences".
Old 31-01-2023, 01:02 AM
Knower
31-Jan-23
Have been crazy the last few days. Seeing a variety of numbers,
555 (the most common one)
Old 17-02-2023, 11:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel numbers are a series of numbers said to have a spiritual meaning and to communicate heavenly messages from angels or the cosmos. These digits are frequently seen in several formats, such as on a clock, license plate, or phone number. Each number has a unique significance and message that may assist individuals with direction, support, and reassurance. Yet, it should be done regularly rather than just once. 444 generally represents stability in love. Either find true love or create a deep connection with your significant one.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Ascender

Look on the websites for either Doreen Virtue or Joanne Scribes, as they both give good, commonsensical explanations of angel numbers. Basically, if you keep seeing the same one over and over, the Universe/angels are giving you a message based on its individual meaning. But if you keep seeing lots of different ones, it means that you are on your true path in life.