Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder
Bought my first moldavite, suspecting rhat it may be fake

Okay so I just got my first moldavite piece today, real tiny one but very pretty. And considering that I'm more sensitive to the energy in crystals than the average person (I dont communicate telepathically with em or anything like some people here seem to be able to), I expected to have this crazy rush of energy the moment I held it, the famous flush associated with moldavites. I had experienced this phenomenon right off the bat when i got my first amethyst pieces, but that didn't happen with the moldavite.

I'm suspecting that it may be fake? But I'm not sure because the seller does look very credible according to the reviews and the amount of pieces they're offering (I bought it from Etsy). It's also from Czech Republic, here's a link to the seller: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GenuineGemsOnly

Please tell me what you think, and if there's anyway an amateur like me can verify the authenticity of the piece.
Old 29-09-2020, 07:33 AM
Knower
The pieces on that site look genuine. Do you have a picture of yours?
Old 29-09-2020, 07:43 AM
Knower
This might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJs2...KpH4gd&index=6
Old 29-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Master
That must've been quite disappointing considering you think you are more sensitive to crystals than others!
Did it ever occur to you that maybe you just don't resonate with moldavite?
The fact you don't feel it doesn't make it fake, it makes it 'not your thing'.
That happens. We don't vibe with every crystal out there.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That must've been quite disappointing considering you think you are more sensitive to crystals than others!
Did it ever occur to you that maybe you just don't resonate with moldavite?
The fact you don't feel it doesn't make it fake, it makes it 'not your thing'.
That happens. We don't vibe with every crystal out there.

Well the thing is, I've been so excited to receive it. And just from the picture on the shop I was in love with the piece. Another thing is that a week before the moldavite came, my life took sudden emotionally painful changes (beneficial chabges) in terms of my relationship.

But I jst don't feel any noticeable energy.. Maybe it needs more time?

Here's a photo of the piece https://ibb.co/9tx1Xwq

Old 29-09-2020, 10:28 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Thank you!
Old 29-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321
Well the thing is, I've been so excited to receive it. And just from the picture on the shop I was in love with the piece. Another thing is that a week before the moldavite came, my life took sudden emotionally painful changes (beneficial chabges) in terms of my relationship.

Sometimes a crystal is exactly right for you but you don't feel any specific energy coming of it like warmth, vibration or whatever. it doesn't always work that way :)
I've got a lot of crystal and some gave me an energetic vibration one way or another at first, but most didn't. Yet all are supposed to be with me.
There are more ways to being intuitive than literally feeling something.
I have thought of buying moldavite years ago, but I feel nothing from it. And in all honesty, it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest either. So I didn't buy it.
The same with Libyan gold tektite and black tektite. Also supposed to be oh-so special. I did buy those, just out of curiosity. Nothing. I get literally nothing from them.
And I also have the same with the Moqui marbles and boji stones. They're also said to be so incredibly high vibe. I felt them once in the store, but I wasn't impressed.
How it pans out is very personal.
Some people also flip from black obsidian, nightmares, too much to have around, feel it's evil and so on.
I got my first obsidian, an elongated alien skull that looked none to friendly, hihi. I slept with her in my bed the very first night and for months after that. I felt so protected and safe!

It's good to bear in mind that the stories on a certain type of crystal keep being copied & pasted while in the meantime new crystals are being found all the time that we are now ready for and not before. These new found crystals tend to have much higher energies than the ones that were told to have high(est) energies 10-15 yrs ago like for instance moldavite, Moqui marbles, nuummite and so on.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321

That’s a beautiful piece!

Have you looked at it with a jewelers gemstone magnifying glass, under a bright light? That will make you love it even more. The interior of a moldavite is stunningly beautiful!
Old 29-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Knower
OK. Here's my thought. Your piece is very small. That doesn't mean that it can't carry a strong punch, but size does seem to affect the potency. It DOES look real to my eyes.

I have a small angel chime that doesn't cause the flush, it's only 1.2g. That doesn't mean it isn't working on you. I had a dream guide tell me that even though I can't "feel" all of my crystals, they are still working on me energetically.

I also have a 20g angel chime. That produces the effect in about 15 minutes. If you are expecting something right away, I think you will be disappointed. It can take 1-2 hours for a medium sized piece to give you the flush. A lot depends on the size of the crystal, and its natural inclination to bond with you.

I have a 7g piece that produced the flush in about an hour of holding it. It doesn't do it anymore. I think I've just adjusted to its energy frequency, since I wear it almost daily.

I also have a 8g piece that has never given me the flush. I bought it for my son (for when he's older). I think that may be why. It knows it's not for me.

All of my pieces I have scoped out under my microscope and bought from reputable sources. All are genuine to the best of my knowledge.
Old 30-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you all for your insightful posts! I'm gonna see if I can get my hands on a jeweler magnifying glass to verify, but I think it's genuine on second thought. The seller is very reputable (even has a book on how to spot fake moldavite, a blog, and the highest rated moldavite seller on ebay). It's also ironic that the next day after posting this thread, I held the moldavite and I got immediately overwhelmed with energy, so much so that I felt I should just put it down and stay away for a bit loll