Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Master
Dreaming lots at the mo, you too?

Normally I don't dream that much, not to the extent that it bothers me, but sometimes I have these phases where I dream more.
Right now I'm going through such a phase. It's driving me up the wall. I wake up earlier because of a dream, too early for me to get up, so I try to get back to sleep, more dreaming, waking up again, till the point I decide to just get up because I've had enough.
Really annoying as normally I sleep soundly and very deep.

Anyone else having this at the mo?
Old 19-09-2020, 03:16 PM
Yaoughta

Everyone does. It is quite common to dream more as we approach certain cycles and in this case, as we approach the fall equinox signaling the beginning of fall (Northern Hemisphere), we enter a new phase of learning. The new moon was also on the 17th and dreams are always more vivid around the New Moon which can also cause them to be more memorable. It should not be considered annoying as it is one of the few ways you have available to know and understand yourself. Use it wisely.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Ascender
I'm having a lot of wbtb dreams in the mornings
Old 19-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Everyone does. It is quite common to dream more as we approach certain cycles and in this case, as we approach the fall equinox signaling the beginning of fall (Northern Hemisphere), we enter a new phase of learning. The new moon was also on the 17th and dreams are always more vivid around the New Moon which can also cause them to be more memorable. It should not be considered annoying as it is one of the few ways you have available to know and understand yourself. Use it wisely.
Thanks for the feedback :)
I do find it annoying when it disrupts my sleep.
I've been tired all day due to lack of sleep today. That's because of waking up too early due to dreams.
Same thing yesterday. Dragging myself around, too tired to do anything, basically waiting for the day to be over so I can go to bed. That doesn't make me happy, new moon or no.
Old 19-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I'm having a lot of wbtb dreams in the mornings
I don't know what wbtb means?
Old 19-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't know what wbtb means?

wake back to bed
WBTB - what is it? WBTB, or Wake Back To Bed, is a common and relatively simple technique for inducing lucid dreams. WBTB is probably the most widely used lucid dreaming technique among both beginners and experts
I don't do it on purpose like people try to do - it just keeps happening on it's own
until now my life has been plagued with extremely terrible nightmares that wake me up and don't allow me to go back to sleep - it's a curse - on top of the curse of insomnia to begin with
I found out that potent cannabis would allow me to sleep and also totally kills nightmares
but I don't live in a cannabis zone - so that's out of the question because of legality
I take a huge dose of medication to sleep - and for some reason the nightmares have stopped
I was praying that the nightmares would stop - maybe that had something to do with it
the medication helps me to sleep - but it doesn't kill nightmares like cannabis does
I guess what is happening isn't really wbtb - because I'm not doing it on a time schedule - but -I dream - wake up - go back to sleep - dream some more - repeatedly
it's not disturbing my rest though - it's just the equivalent of sleeping late and not getting out of bed when I'm supposed to
my medication is helping me sleep - thank god - but I think it is also causing heart problems - which I'm afraid to tell the doctor about because I don't want her to take away my medication - if that happened - life would be hell - because I am the worlds worst insomniac -- it's a terrible curse
I have psychic dreams sometimes -
Old 06-10-2020, 10:26 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Normally I don't dream that much, not to the extent that it bothers me, but sometimes I have these phases where I dream more.
Right now I'm going through such a phase. It's driving me up the wall. I wake up earlier because of a dream, too early for me to get up, so I try to get back to sleep, more dreaming, waking up again, till the point I decide to just get up because I've had enough.
Really annoying as normally I sleep soundly and very deep.

Anyone else having this at the mo?

Nicotine patch dreams.