Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-09-2020, 04:34 AM
Guide

I got that wrong, sorry. It was a Kyanite not selenite that gave me such terrifying dreams.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Knower
Thanks for you response. I'm actually glad to know another has experienced something similar. Last night my dreams were all happy again. I think ultimately it was the right decision, although perhaps I could have picked a better location to put it. I feel like it needs to go back to Mother Earth for healing. It is not something I can help with. In a way, a landfill is Mother Earth, still. And, even though it's not ideal, it's a place no one else is going to find it. I would hate for someone to find it, and not realize its influence.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
Thanks for you response. I'm actually glad to know another has experienced something similar. Last night my dreams were all happy again. I think ultimately it was the right decision, although perhaps I could have picked a better location to put it. I feel like it needs to go back to Mother Earth for healing. It is not something I can help with. In a way, a landfill is Mother Earth, still. And, even though it's not ideal, it's a place no one else is going to find it. I would hate for someone to find it, and not realize its influence.

Glad you were able to close this chapter.

By the way, do you have a journal and record 'everything'?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Knower
No. I live in a world of hearing voices. I do keep a dream journal, though, and record some of the more interesting bits. Most of this I just remember like I remember what I ate for lunch.

That's actually why I made that Crystal Messages thread. I wanted to record everything. I can't tell you if what I hear is true or not. What I can say is that it is consistent with itself. Also, the clairaudient woman whom I buy crystals from (and she gives a reading in her sale descriptions), her messages match up with my own. So that's nice. She actually works with crystals as a reiki healer and such. Cool person.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Try charging your crystals in HOT water. I find that the heat makes the molecules vibrate faster. After all, they are grown in extreme heat environments.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulReboot
Try charging your crystals in HOT water. I find that the heat makes the molecules vibrate faster. After all, they are grown in extreme heat environments.

This is a great idea for stones that come filled with negative energy. I recently bought a beautiful natural Smoky lightbrary from the Congo. When it got here, the messages I got from it were that it felt sick, it needed me to "take care of it", guide told me I should put it in sunlight for a while to discharge it. I don't know what it's been through / the kind of environment it came from. But it's spirit is good regardless.

The other crystal, the one I got rid of, I did attempt cleansing, and was told in dreams that in this case, cleansing would not help. It was the spirit of the crystal, which, according to what I was told, had lived a life where many evils were committed (I wonder what kind of life? But I'll never know).

What I'm learning is that most crystals have a good nature, but not all. Crystals have personal spirits as well as the ability to hold programs and energy (good or bad).

Before using the cleansing tactic you describe, however, I would want to ask permission from the crystals - some really don't like to get wet. Or they may not like the sudden change in temperature.
Old 25-09-2020, 03:42 AM
Pathfinder

I clean my crystals with Reiki energy, too. Some I wash in cool running water. I had no idea that crystals could be so sensitive and have "feelings". I bought one crystal over the internet that was not a good crystal. I could see spirits around it and they were not gone after a day in the sun. So I threw it away.
Old 25-09-2020, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
I clean my crystals with Reiki energy, too. Some I wash in cool running water. I had no idea that crystals could be so sensitive and have "feelings". I bought one crystal over the internet that was not a good crystal. I could see spirits around it and they were not gone after a day in the sun. So I threw it away.

I charge mine with Reiki energy.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-09-2020, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
That is the trouble with buying on the internet,
you go buy what the poster has said,
I like to feel the Vibration of a crystal before i buy it.
My friend did a lot with crystals infact her user name on here was Crystal seer.
she passed not so long ago. she bought crystals on the internet but she would study it for a couple of days.
if she got the same feeling from it she knew it was safe,

Namaste

I agree 100%. When I shop for crystals, I often clear my mind of what I think I want so that I am open to having a crystal choose me. So when I go to my crystal shop I express to the lady what I am going through or what I am looking for and she will place a few crystals out and I will feel each one. As an example, I wanted another pendulum and I went to the store thinking I was going to get Jasper or Carnelian something red...well I ended up connecting with a tiger eye.

I cannot buy crystals online because I don't know the intention of the person selling it. At least at the store I can feel the energy of the shop and the people working there. Crystals absorb energy so it could be that your crystal picked up bad energy of its previous owner. Many of these people just want to make money and don't really know anything about the actual crystal more than what they learn to sell it. Also i am selective about what kind of shops i get my crystals from. No offense to anyone here but I don't buy from Voodoo shops or shops with dark intentions that sell any kind of books on curses or dark magic.

I would say your crystal is fine but needs a good cleansing. You can bury it for a few days, that is probably the best thing to do to get a strong cleansing.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I read through and noticed you got rid of it. Sorry for posting without reading everything