Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
So I got a new serpentine palm stone yesterday in the mail (not the large piece I mentioned in crystal acquisitions, that hasn't arrived yet). This palm stone is a super beautiful spring green color. Anyways, I meditated with it. It has an amazing energy - high vibe stone. Also, in half-sleep, it talked to me. Here's what it said:

Guide: The stone wants to be your friend. (Also guide mentioned something about it possibly containing a small chrysotile strain).
Stone: "This is so much fun!"
Me: "What is so much fun?"
Stone: "Following you around!"
Me: *Laughing* "How do you like to be charged and cleansed?"
Stone: "I like plant energy!"
Me: "Okay. Do you know if you contain any asbestos?"
Stone: "I don't know.."

Today I put him gently in the leaves of a large potted plant. I think he will like it there. :)
Amazing story.

It sounds like you resonate with Animism: spirit is in everything.

In the West, Animism is hardly known and when it is, it is looked at as something 'weird'.

In Asia, especially eastern Asia, virtually everything revolves around Animism.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Amazing story.

In the West, Animism is hardly known and when it is, it is looked at as something 'weird'.

Thank you :)

It was a difficult transition for me. I was raised Christian and was what you would call a "believer by default." It never resonated with me. 6 years ago I had a spiritual awakening, and that is when I started hearing the voices. Mostly at night, or when resting, but sometimes during the day. Since it started so late (I was 29), I did not know what was going on. I wound up in a psyche ward for 5 days, luckily managed to get myself together and got out.

After that, I was able to find guidance and read up on all the things happening to me at the time. Now I understand that I am not crazy :)
Old 23-08-2020, 06:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Amazing story.

One other thing I've noticed about crystals and stones (sorry for the double post...).

It seems like some are more conscious, or "awake," than others. Some talk to me, but others, even though I've spent days with them, sleeping with them, etc., have said nothing. I don't know if this is because the crystal has not chosen to connect with me, or if it's just not fully conscious at the moment.

Thoughts?
Old 27-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
One other thing I've noticed about crystals and stones (sorry for the double post...).

It seems like some are more conscious, or "awake," than others. Some talk to me, but others, even though I've spent days with them, sleeping with them, etc., have said nothing. I don't know if this is because the crystal has not chosen to connect with me, or if it's just not fully conscious at the moment.

Thoughts?

I’m far from an expert but a few possibilities come to mind:

Perhaps it’s not the right time to work with that particular crystal. I have crystals that only started to resonate with me years after I purchased them.

Some crystals need time to adjust to their new location before they are ready to communicate/open themselves. Make sure the crystal is comfortable and appreciated. Let it rest in peace for a while and then pick it up again later.

With some crystals it simply takes more time to build a relationship. Like with humans.

Some crystals work silently in the background, without you noticing their energy in a direct way. This happens a lot.

Working with too many crystals at the same time (or too many during a short period of time) can sometimes shut you off from feeling/sensing certain crystals at a deeper level. Less is more.

Sometimes we just try too hard or project certain expectations on a crystal that won’t be met by that crystal. Be easy on yourself and the crystal.

In the end, I think every crystal does exactly what it needs to do, at any given moment. A crystal can trigger something that’s deep and insightful, it can give us transcendent and profound experiences, but it can also work in an ‘easy going’ and ‘unexciting’ way, barely noticeable.
Old 27-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
I’m far from an expert but a few possibilities come to mind:

Perhaps it’s not the right time to work with that particular crystal. I have crystals that only started to resonate with me years after I purchased them.

Some crystals need time to adjust to their new location before they are ready to communicate/open themselves. Make sure the crystal is comfortable and appreciated. Let it rest in peace for a while and then pick it up again later.

With some crystals it simply takes more time to build a relationship. Like with humans.

Some crystals work silently in the background, without you noticing their energy in a direct way. This happens a lot.

Working with too many crystals at the same time (or too many during a short period of time) can sometimes shut you off from feeling/sensing certain crystals at a deeper level. Less is more.

Sometimes we just try too hard or project certain expectations on a crystal that won’t be met by that crystal. Be easy on yourself and the crystal.

In the end, I think every crystal does exactly what it needs to do, at any given moment. A crystal can trigger something that’s deep and insightful, it can give us transcendent and profound experiences, but it can also work in an ‘easy going’ and ‘unexciting’ way, barely noticeable.

Thanks, I love your response. It makes sense.

I am so in love with my crystals right now. I love that they have spirits and talk to us, if we know how to listen. And the vibes! Ah... I am so glad I finally stopped judging "crystal people" and thinking it was all hocus pocus. I am happy to know the truth. What a beautiful secret they are. :)
Old 31-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Master
Also what is the best way to tell between real carnelian and heat treated agate. I'm 99.9% sure it's real but I want to make sure
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEfKVo6A...=149fp3gk61mlh

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 31-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Also what is the best way to tell between real carnelian and heat treated agate. I'm 99.9% sure it's real but I want to make sure
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEfKVo6A...=149fp3gk61mlh

Best way to tell they are real is buy from a reliable dealer.

As for your Chevron Amethyst: she is beautiful!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Best way to tell they are real is buy from a reliable dealer.

As for your Chevron Amethyst: she is beautiful!

Thank you! I love it, the shop I went to is new to me but had a good reputation so I'm hoping for the best.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You can rinse them off. Whether it's hard water or not doesn't matter as it's short. It's not like your rinsing them in acid ;)
You can put them in water, but make sure they're all okay for that as some like calcite and selenite and chrysocolla etc. are not to be put in water.
This gets rid of emotional 'dirt'.
If bubbles appear they need cleansing as that's things coming out. Refresh water every half day/day until it remains bubble-free.
Putting them in water... now it's best to used boiled but cold water or springwater.

If you feel they really need cleansing you can stick them in soil for 12-24 hrs. NEVER potting soil, that is too acid and can seriously damage a crystal. If you haven't got a garden you can buy a bag of garden soil.

You could use incense or sage, but to me this never feels like doing the job really. But I think that's because these don't cleanse the emotional layers which is what usually is absorbed by crystals when they need cleansing.
Sage is for cleansing the mental layers so it doesn't cleanse the emotional ones.

You can also put them on a piece of selenite.

If you feel they really need it you can do it all to cleanse all layers:
Earth, Water, Fire/Sage. This will take you a few days (12-24 hrs earth and water resp) but it is very thorough and sometimes worth it!

Black tourmaline can be put in pure vinegar for cleansing. It will look so beautiful when you've done that, and ready to go right away! Rinse it off of course when you take it out of vinegar.
Do NOT do this with any other crystal. Only BLACK tourmaline.

Hi Fairy crystal,

I have that afore mentioned azeztaulite stone in water. It was in there overnight and this morning it was covered in bubbles still. I understand to leave it until there are no bubbles, but what are the bubbles caused by?

Thank you! Hope you are well!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Hi Fairy crystal,

I have that afore mentioned azeztaulite stone in water. It was in there overnight and this morning it was covered in bubbles still. I understand to leave it until there are no bubbles, but what are the bubbles caused by?

Thank you! Hope you are well!

You should refresh the water every time.
I don't know the scientific explanation for the bubbles, but it's energy that needs to be released.