Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Pathfinder

EyeOhLight,
I don't buy them online anymore. I have bought some in the past and I clean them, but after getting one that was really negative, I decided not to do that anymore. I try to keep the light going, not put it out. LOL!
(By the way, I like your name)
Old 27-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder

Ha, Big John.Your light does shine through.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Knower
I have one other crystal that my dream guides are telling me is "Slanted" and somewhat evil, not like the first one, though. That one was causing me nightmares and sending very distressing thought messages.

This one is a lovely pink danburite twin, I decided not to throw it out just yet, so it's soaking in the sun and earth every day. So far, still getting feedback that it's no good, but we will see what happens in a month or so.
Old 28-09-2020, 03:24 AM
Pathfinder

Wow, who knew that could even happen! Is it one that you can let it sit in a dish of salt? I have had that help a couple of crystals that had dark energy. The energy was turned to white.
Old 28-09-2020, 04:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
I have one other crystal that my dream guides are telling me is "Slanted" and somewhat evil, not like the first one, though. That one was causing me nightmares and sending very distressing thought messages.

This one is a lovely pink danburite twin, I decided not to throw it out just yet, so it's soaking in the sun and earth every day. So far, still getting feedback that it's no good, but we will see what happens in a month or so.

Dream guide?! Wow! I didn't realize this was a thing. I just googled it and its pretty life changing. I have met my dream guide multiple times and we've talked and in one dream in particular he was encouraging me to ask him anything I wanted but that dream was less clear than the others and I woke up forgetting everything he told me but of course I remembered the rest of the dream. I thought he was a spirit guide, in the dreams I even asked him what he was, I asked if he was a guardian angel, then I asked if he watches over me, both times he said no and that my grandfather watches me. He said he was a "Dream Spirit."

This makes me really happy to have found this term!
Old 28-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOhLight
Dream guide?! Wow! I didn't realize this was a thing. I just googled it and its pretty life changing. I have met my dream guide multiple times and we've talked and in one dream in particular he was encouraging me to ask him anything I wanted but that dream was less clear than the others and I woke up forgetting everything he told me but of course I remembered the rest of the dream. I thought he was a spirit guide, in the dreams I even asked him what he was, I asked if he was a guardian angel, then I asked if he watches over me, both times he said no and that my grandfather watches me. He said he was a "Dream Spirit."

This makes me really happy to have found this term!

Yep :) Cool thing is that they will reappear, they may look different, but the energy is always the same. Mine rarely appears in form, they just talk to me every night in dreams. They often tell me a dream's meaning. Or they will assess my dream actions and tell me if I did a good job. I have a man guide and an old woman guide.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
Wow, who knew that could even happen! Is it one that you can let it sit in a dish of salt? I have had that help a couple of crystals that had dark energy. The energy was turned to white.

I'll try that. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Pathfinder

You are welcome. If you do any energy work, such as Reiki, you can clean your crystals with the power of the Universal Source. They turn light immediately.