Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Richie

Exclamation strange experience - blacking out!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the help on here. Im working a lot out and understanding so much about my gifts too.

I just want to ask about this experience I had yesterday. I went to the loo and was sitting there reading a book. I turn the page and started reading on, then suddenly I blacked out as if a black sheet was over my head - very dark. I felt someone next to my ear and they said "Get outta here" I woke from it just as suddenly and was looking back at the page and continued on reading the last paragraph of the page. I though I imagined it but went back and looked through the page I was reading. I noticed I dont remember reading the whole mid section of the page.

I was a bit nervous at first but then gained my strength. I told whatever It was that I have the right to be here, and I be finished in a moment. LOL

No problem after that.

Interested to know your views.

Richie.
Old 21-03-2007, 11:38 PM
kundalini

Hi Richie,

Should you want my opinion, what has happened to you seems like quite a strange phenomena. However and I am making a good guess here, I would say that you temporarily had an OBE and in that instance, a spirit, positive or negaitve in nature, took that chance to communicate with you. You did not describe the tone of the voice - was it light and positive or dark and negative?

Kundalini.
Old 21-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Richie

Hi K,

Yeah i did not rule out an OBE but though perhaps not as I never really experienced one before.

It was a rather negative sort or demanding tone of voice.

Richie
Old 22-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account
very strange, sounds like a negative spirit slipped in for a few seconds, they will slip in just as good ones do, the book had probably relaxed you enough for this slip. you kept control that is the main thing imo
Old 22-03-2007, 12:52 AM
kundalini

Yeah, that sounds like it could be right daisy.

All I will say is that as the voice was a negative-sounding one, don't pay any heed to it and try and forget about the matter.

K.
Old 22-03-2007, 06:07 AM
Richie

Thanks guys,

This is my first encounter with a negative energy. its kinda cool but yeah I'm not letting it worry me. Im in control !

Thanks,

Richie
Old 11-04-2007, 04:33 PM
duckbutter

Maybe you slipped OUT to someplace you weren't welcome, hence the negative-sounding voice. Like if you materialised in somebody ELSE'S loo.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Light House

Maybe you were bothering some invisible entity which was taking a poo.

He just wanted some privacy!
Old 11-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Spartacus

You could easily have blacked out and imagined it...

Why do you believe it to have been some sort of spirit and not just your imagination?
Old 12-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Richie

Hi guys, thanks for the funny remarks.

I did at first think I had blacked out, but then trusted my own feeling as I can usually sence when someone or something is nearby, I am nearly always sure. So I trusted that someone was there and I told them that I'd be done soon.

Looking back now i could have imagined it, but I dont think I did. I guess if we doubt our abilities - this forum would have a few less posts.

Oh and by the way, when I use the loo now I sometimes see the shower door vibrate, could be the exhaust fan or a breeze but It could not be too.

Cheers guys.
Closed Thread