Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 05-09-2020, 06:20 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Living where it doesn't nourish you
Have you ever lived -or maybe currently- where you don't feel at home, where you don't feel the ground nourishes you, where you cannot connect?
If the ground doesn't resonate with your energy it is possible you also have difficulty resonating and connecting with the people there as they hold the same energy as the ground.
Ground in this can be an area, a city, town, province, part of a province etc.

Hello

Oh I so can relate to this one. I spent 10 years in a place I hated from the first few weeks I lived there. My now EX and I had a 4 plex we owned and it was time to move from that to a "single family home" so I thought.

He was into his booze too much and I thought being farther out of the city life (not that I live in a large city) might well help. I too still had that "pipe dream" of a family even though we were told we both could not have kids.). I moved to a small community about 20 minutes outside the city. I do not drive but there was a daily bus.

I wanted something to do in the community and the local Recreation Center was looking for a volunteer that could work with children and especially special needs children . So I applied, well OMG the things said about me behind my back were horrid. As I was in my 30's and had no children they wondered "WHY" I would want to work with children, that I had been in a relationship for a long time with no children. Never thinking to ask me about lack of children.

Well I did not get asked to join them until they found out how valued I was with the City Community Centre and how much experience I had. Too late you did not want me.

I had no friends there, I was isolated (as that is what the EX wanted) then it happened I had 3 kids. How the Dr's still wonder but 3 came. I was then more isolated with them on top of a hill with no one around me.

We tried so many times to sell the house, a few months after we moved in the first time, then over the years a few more times. Never would it sell. Then there was huge forest fire where we were on 5 minute "get out" alert heading right for us, so I though OK house gone freedom. Nope that fire in the night changed directions due to the winds and took out another area in another city about an hour away. I had a vision where there were flames all around but our house stayed, many years before.

I never settled there I had 3 kids, and one started school and still no friendships were made for me. Then an agent contacted us as she liked to take on houses that did not sell and try to sell them. Well she did within a month we had an offer and sale.

Many say about being sad about leaving a house where you brought home your children, where you have family memories. I looked at the house driving out of the driveway for the last time, going "FREEDOM" even though we had no house to move into. We were having one build, that is another whole different ride we had.

I have never looked back, I so could not stand the energy of what is one of the most "Spiritual Communities" in the Province. For me it was the most toxic of places to be. I too was not accepted in the Spiritual Community as I never "charged" for my services. Money is power but when its put with spiritual gifts it can lead you to a place of karmic debts and greed.

Lynn

thanks for sharing, Lynn.