Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
Did Any medium Predicted The Pandemia?

I was just wondering if someone knew-wrote about the coronavirus pandemia before it's start.
What do you think?Do you know someone who talked about it?
Old 26-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Administrator
A psychic may have forseen a pandemic happening but that is not always so A medium connects to spirit, they can be given an insight of future avents .

Namaste
Old 26-03-2020, 04:51 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I was just wondering if someone knew-wrote about the coronavirus pandemia before it's start.
Well, I don't know of any clairvoyants but there was this guy from China.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/20/china-...irus-outbreak/
He apparently went on to social media to inform others in the medical community about it but the authorities didn't like it so moved pretty quickly to close down that particular thread and then threatened him if he tried to talk about it again. I suppose the police though they were promoting the peace and doing the right thing by ensuring that he did not get everyone riled up without good reason. Didn't turn out that way though. I suppose too much censorship does often have unforeseen consequences.
Old 27-03-2020, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

I do not consider myself a medium or a psychic, but I did have a premonition last November that a pandemic was about to hit and kill a lot of people. It was a very strong feeling that I could not shake, and I discussed it with a female friend who is rather psychic herself. To my surprise she had the same premonition, but we did not go any further with it. Telling people that you feel a pandemic is about to hit can have you viewed as a weirdo, etc. Especially since me nor my lady friend knew the pandemic would be delivered by a virus; that was not revealed in our premonition. I am sure there are many who may have had and intuitive feeling about this Novel Coronavirus before it was ever announced.
Old 27-03-2020, 02:17 AM
Well...yeah, p. 139, 'End of Days'....in black and white.
Sorry, it's all over the News; people love to poo-pooh it and mock a dead person at the same time!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sy...e-coronavirus/

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2020, 03:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well...yeah, p. 139, 'End of Days'....in black and white.
Sorry, it's all over the News; people love to poo-pooh it and mock a dead person at the same time!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sy...e-coronavirus/

That snopes' commentary is an example of biased fact-checking and commentary. This is the quote:
Quote:
In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:12 AM
Thank you, xxoo ---exactly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
I have had this paperback book for some time, it is called "Rolling Thunder: The Coming Earth Changes," by J.R. Jochmans. It is a book compiling the predictions of about six-teen noted psychics, prophets, etc., about coming Earth changes. It was written in 1980 and have predictions that go beyond the year 5000 A.D.

Predictions in this book are from people like Jean Dixon, Nostradamas, the Bible Book of Revelations, Helena Blavatsky, and a number of other noted sources. I found this book interesting although I often took what it said with a grain of salt.

Nonetheless, this book that was written in 1980, does say that Nostradamus, back in the 1500’s, predicted “a great plague will come out of China in the 21st century and spread throughout the world.” Nostrdamus predictions were often cryptic but this one was pretty straight forward.

The last time the world saw and outbreak like this coronavirus was in 1918 with the Spanish Flu, which killed 25-million people worldwide. That was more than one hundred years ago, and some say that was predicted centuries ago as well. But regardless whether it was predicted or not, critics and a lot of others are skeptical about such predictions.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I have had this paperback book for some time, it is called "Rolling Thunder: The Coming Earth Changes," by J.R. Jochmans. It is a book compiling the predictions of about six-teen noted psychics, prophets, etc., about coming Earth changes. It was written in 1980 and have predictions that go beyond the year 5000 A.D.

Predictions in this book are from people like Jean Dixon, Nostradamas, the Bible Book of Revelations, Helena Blavatsky, and a number of other noted sources. I found this book interesting although I often took what it said with a grain of salt.

Nonetheless, this book that was written in 1980, does say that Nostradamus, back in the 1500’s, predicted “a great plague will come out of China in the 21st century and spread throughout the world.” Nostrdamus predictions were often cryptic but this one was pretty straight forward.

The last time the world saw and outbreak like this coronavirus was in 1918 with the Spanish Flu, which killed 25-million people worldwide. That was more than one hundred years ago, and some say that was predicted centuries ago as well. But regardless whether it was predicted or not, critics and a lot of others are skeptical about such predictions.
This is a preview: https://books.google.com/books?id=Hz...ge &q&f=false
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Master
We'll always have thousands (or even millions) of people across the globe predicting wars and pandemics every year. It's totally normal statistically speaking that some of them will have predicted a pandemic for 2020. If you have so many people predicting the same general things you end up with people that will be correct.

More interesting would be if someone could correctly predict very specific things such as xx% of population Y or Z will die from a pandemic or this or that famous person will go to the Moon by 2025 or a horse will stand on the top of Mount Everest and be fine...