Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
I was told an interesting thing by my Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels: that demons and dark entities cause mental illness along with other illnesses.

I have experienced this first hand with my own eating disorder. I removed a dark entity from me that my Guides said was causing my disorder. Ever since it was removed, my eating disorder has been resolved and I no longer experience any urges.

As far as your own relationship goes, people MUST be respectful, even in fights. I have taught my husband how to be more respectful of me. I don't know how this worked out the way it did, but he listened and he has followed my guidance. Now we don't even fight. We have not had a fight in over three months. BUt when we disagree now, he disagrees with me respectfully.

If you do not feel respected in these fights that you have, either he needs to argue more respectfully and fairly with you, or else you're going to continue to have problems. And if you feel fear? That should be paid attention to. That indicates you ARE likely being abused in these fights. If he gets really angry and takes on an angry looking stance and facial expression, that can intimidate a woman and cause fear. If he yells at you, that can cause fear too. And if he calls you names, puts you down and berates you? That can also cause fear. All of these tactics are abusive.

It sounds like you are an empath for sure. Able to pick up on others' emotions.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Well, we still cannot excuse poor behaviors, like you said, even if it's caused by something else. Poor behavior should not be tolerated in any relationship.

I would do a smudging of your home - burn sage in every corner and every inch of your home.

You can also call upon ArchAngel Michael to clear your home. You would have to find a way online to call upon him and ask him to clear your home of spirits and dark entities. Light a white candle when you call upon him.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Experiencer
Yeah, I would smudge regularly then. And maybe when you meditate smudge right afterwards.