Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 21-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Master
Clouds

This is going to sound rather loopy! But if anyone does cloud watching, have you noticed a difference in there appearances lately?

Ive noticed big changes in clouds lately, sometimes they almost seem 'unreal'

I remember them as a kid and growing up and they don't seem as natural to me as they used to, maybe its just me! It often is hahaha!

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 21-09-2015, 07:52 AM
Master
I'm a cloud watcher, loopy! lol
The drive back home yesterday was absolutely amazing!
Unreal, like you said. Between the clouds was the largest, ( talking huge!) thickest, fluffiest heart I've ever seen! By the time the idea of taking a photo sank in, it began to disperse...

Generally, there was so much to see ( and imagine) that I needed a neck massage by the time we got home. lol
Old 21-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I'm a cloud watcher, loopy! lol
The drive back home yesterday was absolutely amazing!
Unreal, like you said. Between the clouds was the largest, ( talking huge!) thickest, fluffiest heart I've ever seen! By the time the idea of taking a photo sank in, it began to disperse...

Generally, there was so much to see ( and imagine) that I needed a neck massage by the time we got home. lol

That's just beautiful hope! A big cloud full of love!! I often ask the clouds to manifest images for me and its results have always left me in awe and astounding insights, infact they played a part in one of my most profound experiences so far! I love clouds!!
and if they produce a neck massage from there watching to, even better!!

But was wondering, have you noticed lately, that some clouds don't seem as natural as others? I know that sounds a weird thing to say!

Loopy xx

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 21-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Master
I never thought of them as natural...hehe, so they don't look any different to me now.

They always seemed to speak to me in a 'unatural' sort of way...like the conversation ws just between 'us'.
For instance, earlier on this summer, I was feeling very discouraged after certain events had taken place, and so was out on the balcony looking up at the clouds, and asked for a sign in regards to my (at the time) situation...this is what formed in the sky a few minutes later!
Wanted to share with you...

having trouble with it...ugh lol
Old 21-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Master
I hope this works...................

Last edited by Faith33 : 01-11-2015 at 11:28 PM.
Old 21-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Master

I doubt the clouds have changed!, merely your perception.

There is great beauty and wonder everywhere!, we just need to open our eyes - and our hearts - to see it.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 21-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I never thought of them as natural...hehe, so they don't look any different to me now.

They always seemed to speak to me in a 'unatural' sort of way...like the conversation ws just between 'us'.
For instance, earlier on this summer, I was feeling very discouraged after certain events had taken place, and so was out on the balcony looking up at the clouds, and asked for a sign in regards to my (at the time) situation...this is what formed in the sky a few minutes later!
Wanted to share with you...

having trouble with it...ugh lol

Wow, that's fabtastic!! I can see so many images within it! Beautiful colours to!! Thankyou for sharing hunni!

And yeh, its a very personal connection isn't it, I have done a few cloud readings, just because I was intrigued what would come about, was pretty cool!

Loopy x

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 21-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
I doubt the clouds have changed!, merely your perception.

There is great beauty and wonder everywhere!, we just need to open our eyes - and our hearts - to see it.

It could well be that, im going to do some research into it anyway, always love a new lead to get my old brain matter ticking hehehe!

But yeh I agree, beauty is everywhere, we are so blessed :)

Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 21-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Guide
Me too.

Old 21-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by David F
Me too.

Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~