Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Master
For me it's something that's never done really. But... it never gets really very bad that I would call it a "dark night of the soul". I had that years ago, never had something that intense since.
But that doesn't mean that's it. You never stop learning, growing, evolving, so there will also be more layers & veils that can be removed or sometimes simply fall away.
It's an ongoing journey.

If it is as bad as the first time for you it is possible that you weren't able back then to clear it all. That's not bad. We do and/or get what we can handle.
And maybe it's just a deep-dive now.
I've been on this path since 2005 and often come across things that I've know for a long time but somehow never saw the full message and depth of it. Or how it all connects with something else. In other words, I understood it as a concept but didn't see & feel the full picture.

An example is having known for 18 years that all chakras are connected. But only a few weeks ago during a Joe Dispenza meditation did I actually feel that and came to understand the importance & beauty of this. Suddenly I saw AND felt the big picture of it.
In that sense I went full circle as chakras is usually the first thing you learn and now, 18 years later, I truly understand it.
I can call that another awakening but it was a joyful one!
Old 30-04-2023, 06:58 AM
Ascender
Thank you everyone for your replies and responses. The question was triggered by the aftermath of my experiences this past year.

My first awakening was triggered by the death of my partner. I have not had a second awakening as such but am currently experiencing something similar to the grief experienced due to the loss of my partner but this time it's been like a death of self. I use to be so sure of life and myself but not so much anymore. Feeling much like an empty vessel and somewhat like an infant in need of alot of love, nurturing, security and comfort. It's such a strange feeling this vulnerability and lack of confidence. During these experiences I wanted my life to end so badly as the pain endured seemed to surpass any that which could come with death itself. It's all very dark but was very traumatizing and I kindly ask for prayers and hope that I will recover and find the light once again.

Many thanks,

Sara
Old 30-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
hope that I will recover and find the light once again.Sara

Sara, we are sending our highest and best support to you during this troubling time. Be patient and know that it is normal to have dark moments. It is a common misunderstanding that we have a spiritual awakening that means in some way, we are enlightened.

You are where you are, and that is in a place of learning. See all that is in your life as an opportunity to learn more deeply who you really are. We would stop growing if we came to a place where we arrived at our destination. We never arrive, because we are constantly expanding our consciousness. For every sense of awakening there may be a respite of euphoria, but then our next challenge comes along. Take heart! If you are facing doubt and uncertainty, you have arrived at a new place of learning!! You are continuing on your path to conquer new areas of shadow! And you are doing so well to recognize it right away!

Blessings,
Z
Old 01-05-2023, 07:03 AM
Master

Awakening

Quote:
My question is can you have multiple spiritual awakenings?
As the very word 'Awakening' suggests its a process and that too ongoing and continuous one . Yet You may have multiple wow moments in this journey giving a feel of different awakenings.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you everyone for your replies and responses. The question was triggered by the aftermath of my experiences this past year.

My first awakening was triggered by the death of my partner.

Many thanks,

Sara

I’m sorry for your loss Sara. X

Often our life experiences and the spiritual process go hand in hand. Each piece of life we move through, cracks open old life in us. Sometimes in deeply painful ways. The emptiness and need for love and nurture is a natural part of ‘becoming’ whole within. Often the grief as deep as it takes us, gives light and rebirth to the new you emerging. Hang in there and know you’ll move through this even as it seems to feel too much and too heavy and you’ll never rise above it.

The old you no longer serves the new you’re becoming. That disorientation and confusion, lack of confidence is simply realigning you differently.

Many people going through this process, often are immersed fully in the unknown and that process can be very confusing.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
My question is can you have multiple spiritual awakenings? Or is it a case of some roots are still left from the rotten tree that need removed or their are still a few layers left of the onion to be peeled that were missed last time etc..
It takes as many as it takes, that "rotten tree" is you and if it is rotten and needs to be removed it says much about you. That is how you perceive yourself or at least aspects of yourself. Because you used the prefix 'Spiritual' the term suggests you're trying to awake to Spirituality or rather what the word means to you personally. The most important awakening comes when you awaken to your self as it is.