Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-12-2022, 01:03 PM
I guess I have actually been to a few mediums over the years, I forgot.
My mother was into that, too...at Fairs.
All I can say is they were always so accurate and very amazing for my mom after my dad died!
And for my friends, too..so on the mark!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2022, 01:35 PM
Experiencer

I always find it heartening to hear of positive outcomes from visits with mediums.

There's no doubt that mediumship can be highly evidential and helpful when someone is bereaved and desperate to know their loved one is not lost. But is a great sadness for me that not all sittings have positive outcomes.
Old 22-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
There's no doubt that mediumship can be highly evidential and helpful when someone is bereaved and
desperate to know their loved one is not lost.
Btw, my mother couldn't care less if my dad was ok or not...she wanted to know where the 'papers and documents' were for his business..hahahahlol.

She didn't say that to the medium, of course:...but she said
1. she thought he was getting coffee, THAT was how present he was...and she had goose bumps, herself!
2. That he was working behind the scenes to settle the business and paperwork, pushing them thru.
Among others things that were VERY right on.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Administrator
The strangest message I ever gave anyone was in The Healing Sanctury.
There were two women sitting in the Circle.
I said to her your Husband is not happy with you.
You have put him in front of the unit he hates.

It turned out her husband had just died she had put his coffin in front of the unit he hated. that was a day before he was due to be buried

her face was a picture.

Namaste
Old 22-12-2022, 09:38 PM
Master
The strangest (most alarming) thing a medium ever told me was that I was going to die in a black car. My last 3 cars have all been black so knock on wood.
Old 24-12-2022, 09:45 PM
Pathfinder

Hey, it is so interesting to read all you guys replies here.

Yes, boyce, I agree that it means very different things to individuals. Yes, it does.

I have had all sorts of things said. What I don't quite agree, feel comfortable with is the idea that you will have a group session, as I can imagine, tell there are things that maybe neither the reader or the recipient are comfortable sharing.

One of my most that stood out is that the medium focused much on someone else that was with me and I could tell she knew about me too. What she told him was about a past life (One I knew of before on my own, through shared past life). I had never told him about it. I was amazed how she ducked the bullets, knowing without me saying, doing something that I wanted to be left out of it, for her to not say something. She knew.

The worst was hearing of an upcoming murder which left me 1000 questions afterwards, what it must have felt for the medium to know that in the future of someone, if there was no stopping it. I think the reason why it was told was to calm the grievers afterwards to know it could not have been avoided.
Old 26-12-2022, 05:33 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I bridge that crossing between life and death for someone. As a Psychic I read for the living.

What is the strangest thing a Medium has told me, well that would be my Grandmother being around me ( on my Mother's side ) as she was in life a bit distant and well seemed cold. Yet what I was told made perfect sense that my Mother never listened to her wisdom and teachings. That my Mother tried to keep that distance with me and her. I get that now. I was 18 when she passed so had not had any life experience so to speak of.

Her being around me now makes sense as she was very talented in her own way with the paranormal but the times were not there to talk of it all. I can only imagine what we could share if she was alive now. Times have sure opened up.

Lynn
Old 26-12-2022, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy4ever

The worst was hearing of an upcoming murder which left me 1000 questions afterwards, what it must have felt for the medium to know that in the future of someone, if there was no stopping it. I think the reason why it was told was to calm the grievers afterwards to know it could not have been avoided.

Somethings are destined to happen, and it will happen regardless of what we do. Others are fated to happen, and we have more leeway over changing the course. Hence why readers always say nothing is set in stone. It is, sometimes like a gift and a curse to see something, and have little to do about it. And to alter freewill of another is a heavy crux to place upon them. As to rob another of a decision, no matter what the intentions are to do it, can be a heavy feeling.

I dunno, if I have had strange things told me by readers. I have recently been told by two different readers that the next relationship I enter into, will not go well, or end pleasant for me. Both of them told different tales of what the next person will be like or do.

Now, were they correct? Were they wrong? I may never know for sure, until it happens. But now, since I may know, I may decide not to be around them, or enter into anything, in hopes of averting an unpleasant outcome that may, or may not happen at all. Yet, in a way I feel cheated as now I am uneasy about possibilities of said encounters.
Old 29-12-2022, 08:50 PM
Master
I've had a few things I've been told by mediums but this was one of the first things I've been told
I've got your Dad here and he's telling me nobody likes you and nobody will ever like you and the time I agree with it because I did not want to look stupid or silly but a friend of mine a said I would not agree to that because there's no via that is true but I'm so loving and caring and kind
Then I get 12 by 9 medium why am I sitting in a collocation and I should be on that first time stayed because I am better than him and I'm not well but yes yeah yeah yeah yes I know the light
Then I get told by a very international medium why am I sitting there I'm better than them and I'm like wow you are joking
Then I get told by another medium yes yes bonny lass rise a pretty lady like you and it's gifted like you sitting here and you are better than me and you should be honest rustom and I'm like yes thinking Chris somebody thinks I'm pretty at last
Then I can trust you and pretty by a good friend of mine and it is a good friend of mine now
Plus I've had a friend who should be doing mediumship give me a message as private which I want to sit in here because person but will come through eventually because I'm not myself I do
What's the first most I ever got was why are you sitting here and they give me some information that I know that nobody else did it nearly floored me it did and yes I realised I was not a fruit cake I've heard and spirit all my life
Most of my life as a kid I felt like I did not belong I was always in the adore I was all the strength weirdo that nobody wanted to know because I could say things and sense things I did
Even taters not all teachers but certain teachers really had in for me but as a kid I remember coming home as a kid ask my parents why am I so ugly to look at her because I sleep come and potato and I turn it A friend of mine is a training medium what I said there's no via that should have been said because these days shame but I got sacked but them days it was ok to put kids down but I've had a lot of strange things been sitting me and lot of good things been telling me
Comedian friends it's like me dyslexic and thanks to them it's right I am typing with a mic on here now I will not say the names because person because they might have a personal name on here and I kicked a private for them and myself I will
But here is one good thing I got told by a friend and this was known as a teenager and it's lady she was a gifted or like and she would made of one hell of a medium if she'd have been trending because it rains they give she had what you said about me and I was young I will be fat and skinny all my life and what is Harris come through and somebody will come my life but I got a shorter name because I hope I just come true and I would like a princess and prince well I hope we do on a tour if it ever happens but I am a good person better than realise
But I've had good things about me and I feel bad things to say about mediums but the good mediums hotel the bad things and private but a band medium humiliate you which I don't like nobody likes and I would never ever do that to anyone giving somebody a message and private I do not want to open it up but I've done in private in the Open Circle at 12 and private because it's personal because I thought to be the better person
And I hope one day I can be a good medium on here and help people once I'm training properly and this is my voice my verbal word on here

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-12-2022, 03:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Somethings are destined to happen, and it will happen regardless of what we do.

and yet god said 'I will withhold even the END THAT MUST BE' if you will but turn from your sinful ways.