Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old Yesterday, 12:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Soul Trap: Evidence for forced incarnation / reincarnation from pre-birth memories

Greetings.

This is a compilation of pre-birth memories that indicate forced incarnation / reincarnation is a thing.

Link deleted.

I’m just sharing because I want to warn people, as I would hate to be bossed around and forced to come back to this place. With the current influx of NDE stories and the “love, light, rainbows and unicorns” narrative being pushed so hard, the vast majority of people will never consider the possibility of being coerced into another physical existence after death. Now, since this is a spiritual forum, I suppose people will try to counter this post with the religious texts of their liking, but what good are religious texts if they go against evidence? Even if such evidence is anecdotal, it should be enough to supersede religious texts and traditions, and since this is something that goes beyond a single theme, I decided to post it on more than one subforum. I hope the mods don’t mind.

Also: If you’re interested in the topic of pre-birth memories and the noticeable patterns among them, you can watch this video:
Link deleted.

Kind regards.
Old Yesterday, 01:32 AM
Master
There are a lot of similarities in those memories for sure.

I can’t make claim to any experience myself in this way. I do recall in the reconnecting in the womb of my mother, I had a real sense of ‘not wanting’ to be born. That was my recollection.

I’m curious. If in spirit form prebirth, (without body) why does the emotions and thoughts, perceptions and sense still participating as those memories are describing?

It seems to me the mind thoughts and feelings are still at play but that doesn’t feel right as to how I sense spirit matters.
Old Yesterday, 01:36 AM
Master
This seems to be a very narrow view of the workings of the ascensions processes by a human, without understanding it.
Memories from previous lives can help to understand problems we might have, but ultimately we ought to deal with problems in the here and now.
As long as we leave the non-physical earth realm, we are free to choose which way we go. Yes, from within the non-physical earth realm we will, eventually been drawn back into another lifetime, without being able to choose.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
AzureSkyes - Hi -Please read the Rules found under FAQ.
And pls...no more multiple threads of the same post in different Sub-forums. Thank you.
I checked a youtube - it was fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAAH24Ws258

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Master

Ascension is part of reincarnation. There is a time soul does not have to return. So if one has to return and one does not want to then that can be seen as being forced or trapped in the journey. There being many many incarnations in numbers, returning. I have noticed no one ever returns and retains spirit memory just physical memory. There is knowledge not memory that change. Knowledge is also part of all. Even spirit remembers. In the physical world we interact with memories and many times feel trapped by them. Memories are part of reincarnation and yes the need to return. We are to create in the here and now and only remember what is learned, not to temporally attach to memories but to use them.