Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-09-2022, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Reading request

Hi,
I don't want to hassle anyone, but if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I was hoping someone might be able to find out for me who my spirit guide(s), spirit guardian(s) and animal spirit may be.

I do a quick meditation every morning where I express gratitude and request protection. A portion of it sounds like this, "I love you Guardian Angels, Spirit Guardians, Spirit Guides, Animal Spirits and Higher Self.. Can you please..."

Having a better idea of who (names) or what I'm talking to would help me connect much better and hopefully, eventually communicate personally with them.
Old 24-09-2022, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

You can contact a Spirit Guardian called Hughie!
Old 30-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Administrator
you have to have 25 posts to ask for a reading sorry

Namaste
Old 18-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Master
You have to go on the Reading form before you get Reading and that's on members only for them wants you to the post if I post then you can get one and I will try my best to give you 1 but I can't do on yet
When you've got five posts when you have got 25 posts then you can go on the reading for them on members only and ask for one and maybe b&I will kindly give you one but you've gotta wait
I hope this is ok

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔