Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Master

What does it mean ?

What does it mean when you discover how small the world is ? My travels have led to fascinating chance encounters, coincidences if you wii, that demonstrate that we are often a ‘hello’ away from having a shared experience with a total stranger. Is this all that it takes to realize how connected we are ?

Examples: On our first trip to London we were searching for somewhere to eat. We walked by a number of places that did not draw our attention. Finally we entered a crowded restaurant and had to share space with a mother and her teen age son. We maintained our privacy until I heard her mention Kansas City. I excused myself to speak to her, telling her we from that area…..saying that we were from a small rural town 40 miles from KC…..she informed me that she and her son had been there multiple times. It made me wonder what were the chances of this happening and how many times do we pass by potential connections with others ?

This is just one of such encounters we have experienced…..some connecting directly to relatives. I am certain that many on this forum have experienced the same thing. Just curious as to how others process this…
Old 17-12-2022, 04:42 PM
Master

Such "chance" encounters and coincidences need not be with total strangers.

Between the ages of 10-13 I lived in Calcutta where some friends lived in a neighbouring block of flats. Then we left Calcutta and moved to Jakarta.
Two years later we had new next-door neighbours - our friends from Calcutta.

And nearly 50 years later, living in rural New Zealand, I discovered that one of these friends is living in my nearest town.

It is indeed a small world.

Peace
Old 17-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Master

For Veteran’s Day the hometown newspaper went to their archives to share letters fro soldiers during WW II. One related that he was lost in Rome and in need of directions. He tapped on the shoulder of a soldier in front of him. The man turned and it was his hometown neighbor that lived 3 houses down the street from him. It’s a small world……:)
Old 17-12-2022, 09:01 PM
Experiencer

Somewhere along the way, it becomes obvious that this is all a choreographed production, and yet there is also the (seeming) paradox of free will, which provides opportunities to co-create the holography and experience the effects of those choices, for fun and edification.

__/\__
Old 17-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Administrator
I have seen how connected we really are we were on Holiday one year kids were enjoying being in the sea.
and a person comes up to you that you know
They were in the same holiday park we were. next thing you know another two or three couples come to you . they to are known to us
The holiday park we were in was central for us to visit my husbands family.
But the other people just decided to go to the same place as they heard it was nice there.

Namaste
Old 18-12-2022, 12:15 AM
Master

Sometimes, quite unexpectedly, the universe conspires to remind us that we are connected to others. We might be good at understanding that intellectually or philosophically but gnosis via experience speaks to us from a deeper and more convincing level. Our rational mind can work to dissuade us of the magic we are given. It is the memory that can revive and restore the magic…….
Old 18-12-2022, 01:45 AM
Master
Including déjà vu in this mix, it has happened on several occasions, where I have lived through a life replay; meaning I had seen it all before, vividly, down to the last detail in a lucid dream. Extrapolating we may reasonably conclude that if our recall is perfect, then each life scene would be known in advance, which means it has already been impulsed in the ethereal domain and is now being enacted in linear time.
Old 18-12-2022, 02:29 AM
Master
Yep it’s pretty normal to my existence to share in such things. If you don’t connect you never know. I always connect where I am, with whom is there most often. It’s just living it through the connection you are within.

I’m too, am aware that everything that is going to manifest into this plane, has been created already at an ‘ethereal’ level of creation (as unseeker has shared). It’s when you realize and remember it as one, your moving closer to the totality of your own creation. Closer to the core of yourself. I’ve witnessed it in profound ways where by the one walking through, has been so overwhelmed with the ongoing de ja vu of it all, but without knowing, it’s important to opening deeper into those parts of self that can’t or are too afraid to see and feel within. ‘The unknown of self and life’ ‘the interconnectedness of you one with all life’

Witnessing expands you and your reality.

Understanding this shows you how open or closed you are to yourself and the world around you.
Old 18-12-2022, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
.. that demonstrate that we are often a ‘hello’ away from having a shared experience with a total stranger.
Just curious as to how others process this…
I do not hesitate to say 'Hello'. Kansas, the wheat bowl. You have big tornadoes. We do not have that in India, except very rarely. A freak tornado in Delhi some 44 years ago, put a bike on the top of a three storied building. It occurred near Delhi University and left 30 people dead. We remember it as nothing like that ever happened in our lives.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...009953381.html
Old 18-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aupmanyav
I do not hesitate to say 'Hello'. Kansas, the wheat bowl. You have big tornadoes. url]

That reminded me of a tornado from some years past that hit Kansas City. A man in Moberly, Missouri found a letter in his yard that was addressed to his nephew in KC…….130 miles away. That same tornado lifted one man up above his house looking down on his roof. He survived to tell the story. Maybe not much to do with this thread except maybe John 3:8….”The wind blows wherever it pleases….So it is with everyone born of the Spirit”…….:)