Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Seeker

Faery Festivals

Hello Everyone!

I was curious if anyone here had ever attended any sort of faery festival, particularly in the U.S.? I am thinking it might be fun to attend one of these events next year and would be interested to hear any opinions or experiences anyone would like to share.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Omg , count me in I would love that too!
Old 13-04-2020, 09:25 PM
Administrator
There used to be a show on QVC a few years back in the USA and the UK

called kirks folly,that was all about fairies Angels etc. and the used to hold a Ball ,

Namaste
Old 15-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Knower
Well... was trying to upload an image from my own back yard in an attempt to show the area where my recently proclaimed "Firefly Festival" occurs. Never uploaded a picture before... Actually not even sure what the best size image is supposed to be... Hope it works. Anyway...
Arrivals and Departures here 1.jpg

Of course, I've embellished the sky with photoshop but the rest of the view is where this all sits near a river and several dozen acres woods in the proximity of my home.

I've had a few entities come around between June 24th & 29th in the backyard of my rural Nebraska acreage, while an evening garden party gets underway. It seems to mesmerize my company to watch the fireflies rise at dusk and on into the night. No faeries have formally introduced them self to me unless what some "guests" have been identified as "Smaritens" would be considered as such.

The Firefly Festival was christened back in 2018, and I look forward to this first week of celebration ever since then. Spend many an hour listening to "new age" or even "chill/trance" music while imbibing and strolling around my garden flowers and laser lights projected on the surrounding trees - makes it look like heaven's stars have come down to roost in our company as the wind makes the leaves and branches sway to and fro in the night sky.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"