Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-01-2024, 02:15 AM
Administrator
Hell Loops ?

Hello

Well its been a year now since the EX I had for 33 years past. We sure celebrated on December 12th. OK I get it, some will feel that is not spiritual but I was so abused for those years. Too there was no exit plan at times when you are so controlled by $$$ behind the family. Ever move I made was known. I finally got to the point where our kids were of age for me to be free, and I also had a new support in place with Heart from here. He was abusive to his kids too but they were blessed with an inheritance.

It took a long time for him to cross over as I was told that he had to stay around and "hear" what others were saying about how bad he was how sick he was as a person. For the abuse he caused and what he created. He not only left his kids behind but he created 2 more...with very young mothers that are now in care of the ministry. Sad sic man that the world is better of not having around. On his memorial page there is only "Likes" and "Loves" that he is gone !

So this leads me to what I am told can happen and yes I am a fan of Lucifer the TV show....as a lot of it can tie to reality.

The EX is now in a Hell Loop where you re live the wrongs you did, in Hell not the pit of fire but that place where you go to learn your Karmic Debt lessons. I am blessed he is not able to pop in and out now to my life or my kid's lives, as that was a nightmare.

What are your thoughts on what happens to you is your truly an evil person n life ? Not a pit of fire that would be getting off too easy.

Lynn
Old 05-01-2024, 07:49 AM
Guide

What goes around,comes around.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:31 AM
Administrator
I'm with hazada What goes around comes around I don't believe in Hell loops either I believe in the layers of the spirit world you stay on the bottom LAYERS until you amend for what you have done

Namaste
Old 05-01-2024, 10:48 AM
Master

Hell loops can actually happen while alive too, coming in a form reoccuring worry/feelings of whatever you need. Until you learned. Those who get it during being alive are deeply blessed.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Master

Ooohhhhhh.....
Never heard of em !!
I don't believe in hell , but I firmly believe in what goes around comes around.
We all have to be accountable for our own actions at some point , whether in this life , the afterlife, or the next life.

That's why I'm trying to be "good" ...
But being honest I think I failed the test many moons ago..
Old 05-01-2024, 11:12 AM
Master

I don't believe in hell as such. It would be an incredibly large place by now. Arguably, bad people would LIKE it there and swiftly start helping to run the place. Bullies are at home everywhere when they have buddies there. But maybe evil people are forced to be reincarnated on a level more appropriate for their kind. One would hope that at least they would have to face the full view of the bad things they have done, before being sent off to live again.

Lynn, I am glad to hear you are free at last.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:13 AM
Master

@AB all here to learn right.. we try, for whatever intention (not necessarily being good), fail sometimes and try again. We live life here right... But its a complex world, not all is going in that pattern.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 05-01-2024, 11:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
@AB all here to learn right.. we try, for whatever intention (not necessarily being good), fail sometimes and try again. We live life here right... But its a complex world, not all is going in that pattern.
Yes , all here to learn , and none of us perfect.
We all make mistakes , but within reason as long as we Realise our mistakes and try to correct them and become a better person then that is all we can do.

( The bad UN's are the ones that never see the wrong or harm they do and just carry on doing it !..)
Old 22-01-2024, 02:01 AM
Pathfinder

When we make terrible mistakes, we pay terrible consequences. Suffering teaches you compassion and sensitivity, it often makes me wonder if people who get stuck in hell loops will come out of it with deep spiritual gifts and a lot of compassion.
Old 22-01-2024, 08:37 PM
Administrator
We are all capable of going the right way or the wrong way.
it is up to us which road we choose to walk.
Every action has a consequence we either do good or we do bad
I made the conscious effort to do good,
do we always get it right no we don't that I'm afraid is a Human trait

Namaste