Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-04-2023, 07:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yes, that is quite nice. May I suggest a bit of rain, briefly, during the day? Just to walk outside when it's over and have that odour of wet plants. You may have the rays of the sun catch you again afterwards.
Ok Sweetheart.. just for you .
I'll have a word with him upstairs ...
( And I don't mean our Ben in his pit LOL..)
Old 23-04-2023, 09:20 AM
Administrator
it is sunny here but cold

Namaste
Old 23-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
it is sunny here but cold

Namaste
What ? Sunny lol.
No hint of sun here ....
Old 23-04-2023, 06:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here where I live we have seemed to have lost a season we call Spring. We should have things in full on bloom but the worry is that as it is to get hotter next week we might not have a bloom at all.

I used to live in the land of fruit trees, apples, cherries, peaches, pears, plumbs ext. That has been largely replaced by grapes for fine wines. Those should be well on their way by now as should the fruit trees into bloom. Well it has still been freezing over night and not warming in the days.

We have not yet started the snow pack melt and if that happens all in one go we will have floodings yet again, or if it gets hot fast and dries out we will face year of wild fires.

What I do know is that we can not control what Mother Nature has in store for us. It will be what is dished out !

What I know I want is a balance on what I am to wear for the day. Heavy jacket in the AM to go to work and no jacket to come home in. Too I want the toes to be free in slide on shoes. Yet at work I live in trainers.

Lynn
Old 24-04-2023, 01:13 AM
crystaladdict99

It's getting warmer where I'm at.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:48 AM
Master
Having said it is getting warmer all the time, it was actually a cold winter here compared to the last 10 years. It reached -9C (16F) in Oxford. Yes, long ago that was not unusual. But these days it is rare.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 24-04-2023, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
But these days it is rare.

Which says enough in and of itself...
Old 24-04-2023, 07:48 PM
Master
30 degrees C/86 degrees F.

Generally, we sometimes reach 100 in April. Looks like we will have to wait for May to reach that goal.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-04-2023, 02:59 AM
Master

Below freezing again here. Minus 3 with sleet and snow, although it was more like hail or freezing rain against the window. ( Northeast England)
Old 25-04-2023, 02:59 AM
Master

Below freezing again here. Minus 3 with sleet and snow, although it was more like hail or freezing rain against the window. ( Northeast England)