Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I doubt I have a Soulmate from a another world and if he even exist . My Soulmate lives in my imagination and no amount of manifesting could ever bring him into reality.

I bolded this because I firmly stand by this.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:16 AM
Master
My "Cosmic mate" if he even exist (Highly Doubtful) from another world hopefully is a beautiful deity or / humanoid alien hybrid MAN. I would hope his physical form is is my ideal PHENOTYPE .
Old 14-09-2023, 12:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
One time I googled the term "interplanetary reincarnation" and found a lot of links. The information I found seems to suggest that human souls only incarnate as humans, from what I could find. I couldn't find any evidence of interplanetary reincarnation.

TerraStorm claims to be a starseed here
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=35868

https://theconversation.com/starseed...n-earth-197291

Also, there are some youtube videos about autism that I've been watching. A lot of people make me act autistic as a defence against their freeloading and control freak ways. I don't know if I am autistic or not. My mother took me to shrinks a lot when I was little, but they never diagnosed me with anything. One time a psychiatrist gave me an intelligence test and said I had superior intellligence and displayed gifted potential. This seems to explain why I prefer being around college educated people and avoid most blue collar workers. Some people believe right now there are more young souls on earth than old souls.
Old 10-10-2023, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
TerraStorm claims to be a starseed here
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=35868

https://theconversation.com/starseed...n-earth-197291

Also, there are some youtube videos about autism that I've been watching. A lot of people make me act autistic as a defence against their freeloading and control freak ways. I don't know if I am autistic or not. My mother took me to shrinks a lot when I was little, but they never diagnosed me with anything. One time a psychiatrist gave me an intelligence test and said I had superior intellligence and displayed gifted potential. This seems to explain why I prefer being around college educated people and avoid most blue collar workers. Some people believe right now there are more young souls on earth than old souls.
Is it possible to be reincarnated on a different planet
After all there are likely hundreds of millions of planets that are capable of supporting life (even if the life form in question is not immediately recognisable as such) in this galaxy alone and there are hundreds of trillions of Galaxies. Taking this into consideration, the odds of being reincarnated on earth are literally astronomical.
Old 17-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
One time I googled the term "interplanetary reincarnation" and found a lot of links. The information I found seems to suggest that human souls only incarnate as humans, from what I could find. I couldn't find any evidence of interplanetary reincarnation.

Beings from other planets in Heaven (starting at about 21:00)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_Ii16BESI