Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 19-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Master
Has anyone tried or practices being a Breatharian?

I came across this practice a few years ago in a Karl Kruszelnicki book and found it interesting the concept of living on Prana to sustain life. Lately I have been wondering if this practice has any merit and could be worth trying. I would like to hear from anyone that has had a try of this or is currently practicing it before I give it a try myself.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/16/breath...-week-6712639/

It's my understanding that not all Breatharins forgo food entirely though some do and many aim to reduce food intake to only 20% of what a normal diet would be. They claim you can live on universal (cosmic) energy also known as Prana in the Hindu religion as a substitute for food. The thing is I am avegan and want to take it a step further to reduce plant intake.

Breatharian website: https://raymaor.com/breatharian-life-faq/

Thanks in advance.
Old 20-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Master
There was a thread last year where this was discussed. I did some research as a result and came across a video of a Breatharian couple, and incorporated one of their techniques in my own diet. Over time I watered down my juice to the point were I now drink it 80% water and 20% juice.

I can attest that shifting one's diet in ways like this drastically reduces the amount of food one eats each day, and that the body naturally adjusts to it. I have no interest on living in air, but I've always been interested in environmental footprint questions (recycling, rejecting consumerism, reducing my possessions, etc), and this for me fits in with all that.

Last edited by Baile : 20-07-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspirit
many aim to reduce food intake to only 20% of what a normal diet would be. They claim you can live on universal (cosmic) energy also known as Prana in the Hindu religion as a substitute for food. The thing is I am avegan and want to take it a step further to reduce plant intake.
My diet is vegan, and I naturally switched to a vegan diet over a period of several years. Reducing my food intake (including eliminating all processed foods) has been an equally natural and holistic element my diet's evolution. For example, I used to buy vegan powder and made fruit shakes with it. Now I only eat whole vegetables and fruits, and 100% fruit juice. Also, I used to buy organic soup. Now I make my own, plus I save 70% of what the organic soup used to cost. Compared to my diet from say 10 years ago, I definitely eat at least 50% less food now. I'm also much more "hands on" in that I make everything from scratch, and I would say that's part of the secret to both maintaining and evolving one's diet. It used to be my conscious intent, and now it's evolved into my daily life and lifestyle. It's what I do now.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder
i do have this as an end game plan in less than 3 year
Some of my friends have done this but my aura is just weird
non standard and the environment im in is not suitable for this just now
if there are any updates to this process im interested
Old 22-04-2023, 03:20 AM
Experiencer

I've heard about this before and do find it very interesting. However, I don't think this lifestyle is well suited for me.
Old 23-04-2023, 05:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspirit
....They claim you can live on universal (cosmic) energy also known as Prana in the Hindu religion as a substitute for food...

It is true theoretically, I didn't see anyone who can do that even in India which is the origin country of such practise.

If you want to have some real good practise, I would suggest that you could try the one in the below link from ancient China. It is free at the moment.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=146273
this is a thread in another section of this forum.

Regards,
Old 29-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Master
Sounds like a great way to starve to death!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!