Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 28-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Guide

I had side effects exactly 10 days after first Pfizer...fever, non stop headaches and feeling sick for exactly 2 days, after that it was all gone...
It wasnt corona, i got tested
The doctors were a bit surprised but said anything is possible...i was fine after the second one tho
Old 29-04-2021, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
Nothing. Minor issue when piercing skin and muscle with an injection.

If you can relax your arm, the 'pain' is minimum, if any.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If you can relax your arm, the 'pain' is minimum, if any.
Thanks BigJohn.
Old 30-04-2021, 01:57 AM
Master
The first time I gave myself a shot was in my rear end.

I told a Doctor what I had done and he was surprised I could do it let alone do it 'right'. It was several shots and I didn't feel a thing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The first time I gave myself a shot was in my rear end.

I told a Doctor what I had done and he was surprised I could do it let alone do it 'right'. It was several shots and I didn't feel a thing.

lol.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Suspended
Master
I got the second dose today and the side effects were very mild. I didn't shiver like I did with the first dose. I took my temperature at home and it was about 98 degrees F.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
The Indian Medical Association has joined a chorus of voices calling on Prime Minister Narendra Modi to lock the whole country down, instead of relying on regional measures that have so far failed to contain the spread of two highly infectious variants, including the B.1.617 strain, a double-mutant variant that has two spike proteins instead of one.

India’s COVID crisis deepens, as BioNTech says there’s no evidence its vaccine needs adapting to cope with new variants
www.tinyurl.com/wm645vwu

I wonder if the two spike proteins means it has two different types of spike proteins.

I got the MMR vaccine May and June 2020 after I found out about the evidence that it can protect you against COVID-19. Back then no COVID vaccine was available to me. I don't remember when the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines became available. It might have been around the end of 2020. Maybe if everyone got the MMR vaccine and maybe even the hepatitis A vaccine in addition to a COVID vaccine it would give you better chances against variants.

MMR = measles mumps rubella
https://od.lk/s/OV8xODE4NzUxMzlf/hepatitisA.pdf
Old 10-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Master

Here there are two articles from Indian press, May 10, 2021.

They decided to use Invermectin both prophylactically and for treatment en mass:
"We are giving this as prophylaxis treatment, as a preventive. Ivermectin tablets will be given to all patients above 18 years at government health centres …
... Expert panels from the UK, Italy, Spain and Japan, found a large, statistically significant reduction in mortality, time to recovery and viral clearance in COVID-19 patients treated with Ivermectin"
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/ivermectin-to-all-above-18-goa-approves-new-covid-19-treatment-protocol/755160

https://www.eastmojo.com/coronavirus-updates/2021/05/10/regular-ivermectin-use-may-cut-risk-of-contracting-covid-19-claims-study/

It is worth reading both articles. They say, Ivermectin should be taken by those vaccinated too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:32 PM
Suspended
Master
Simple oral hygiene could help reduce COVID-19 severity: Study
https://www.eastmojo.com/coronavirus...everity-study/
Old 10-05-2021, 11:18 PM
Suspended
Master
Some possible OTC drugs/herbal substances and vaccines for treating coronaviruses
http://sciliterature.50webs.com/virus.htm