Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-08-2020, 06:44 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
Thats really sweet.
..... I'm a bit desperate you see...I'm about to have 4 babies Lol...I'll beg if I need to!!!!!....all you need do is knock on the door and say you're here about the job....I got the script already written , heehee... Because sometimes we do all need a chuckle....
Old 25-08-2020, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You started, talking about your son when he was 2 years and 3 months old: surely you have more stories you can share.

Elfin,

I know you have more to share.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Master
God is in your heart.
Old 25-08-2020, 08:32 AM
Master
We can (choose to) believe God exists, but we can't know for sure.
Old 25-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Elfin,

I know you have more to share.
Hi John... I did tell more about him.. but on different threads ...I will try and remember which ones...
Old 25-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
God is in your heart.
Hi Hallow... Even if someone does not consciously give God much thought, he's still there....A LITTLE STORY... Once upon a time my clothes all caught on fire. I was alone in the house...I broke every rule of what to do...and what NOT to do , in the event that you find yourself on fire... Do NOT fan the flames...DO roll yourself up in rug or fire blanket..... I was stood on a rug, which I ignore....and I fanned the flames...( All a bit embarrassing really given that my father was a fire chief!...)......But as I trying to put the flames out I shouted ""Please God .....help me"".....
Old 25-08-2020, 08:58 AM
Elfin

I think I already told this story ( above)...so forgive me if repeating myself.....
Old 25-08-2020, 09:01 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
We can (choose to) believe God exists, but we can't know for sure.
...This is the thing...and we all have different beliefs, or variations of beliefs , not just with God but so many things that cannot sometimes be proven...we will all find out in time I guess...one way or the other.....( Hi , by the way...!)...
Old 25-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...This is the thing...and we all have different beliefs, or variations of beliefs , not just with God but so many things that cannot sometimes be proven...we will all find out in time I guess...one way or the other.....( Hi , by the way...!)...

Hi there Elfin!!!!!
Old 25-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Hi there Elfin!!!!!
Hi ... LOL....and of course we all know what your chosen preference of worship is...the best chocolate cake in the world .. UK style...!!!...