Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 06-04-2015, 02:22 AM
mimpi

identifying spirit / entity and it's type

I don't usually post these sorts of things or speak to many people about what I see and experience, but I have been a bit hung up on this one and would like an outsiders perspective on what this is. Apologies in advance for the length of the post, I just need to cover all aspects of the story for it to make sense.

My mum was away, house sitting, I'd just started piano lessons so went to her house one night to get my old keyboard that was stored there. I'd always said to her that there was something in the hallway but she never believed me. The doors in the house always slammed themselves, electrical appliances would turn themselves off and on and most people that came over were terrified of the hall / my mum's room.

There was a spirit / entity or whatever you want to call it that would come to me, at first I was scared of him until I realised I needed to befriend him - I showed him I wasn't scared by smiling, sending out positivity and telling him I'm not afraid and that I know he can't hurt me. He was a young aboriginal man that seemed lost, he liked to play around and was a bit of a prankster. I smudged the house and told him if he had any negativity he had to go - he stayed and we became friends. Whenever I was away for a few days he would seem very lonely when I returned. I later found out my brother had taken a rock from Uluru which was hidden in a cupboard - I assume that was why he was there but didn't hold any resentment to me.

When I eventually moved out of home I said goodbye to him but told him I would visit. He was there for a little while longer and then one day I stopped seeing him. There was still something or someone there but they were different. Whatever it was was very angry whenever I would go, at first I thought it was him and he felt that I'd abandoned him, but I soon realised this was a darker energy, it wasn't friendly and never said anything to me.

One night I went to my mum's when nobody was there, I was terrified of the hallway but needed to go to the bathroom. I turned every light in the house on and tried my hardest to emit positivity and not be scared. Before I flushed the toilet there was some sort of energy swirling before my eyes, I smiled at it and imagined light shooting from my chest on to it. I was hesitant to flush but told it that it can't hurt me and pressed to button. The toilet flushed and after the water had finished it was silent, then whatever was floating before me spun faster, rushed toward me and said "Yes, I can." The every drain in the house gurgled. I was terrified, ran to get my keyboard locked the house and drove off quickly.

I told my friends about it as soon as I got home, usually I don't talk with people about what I see. Two days later my mum got home and said that all the drains and the toilet had backed up and the hallway was full of sewage. I told her about what had happened and she laughed - she had a friend that does reiki and is into spiritually who had said there was nothing in the hall.

Mum seemed fine but had been a bit down, I saw her the next day and we were clearing out my grandfathers house together, he had passed away a few months earlier, she was very happy and didn't seem any different. Two days later I was at work and got a call from a lady at the nursing home mum worked at asking if mum was okay because she hadn't been into work for the past two days. I knew instantly mum was dead. I rang my aunty and asked her to check on her because I didn't want to find her. Mum was a drinker and smoked a lot of cigarettes so I thought maybe she'd had a stroke or vomited in her sleep. My aunty called me back and told me to get my brothers and come to mums. When I got there there were police officers and a coroners van - she had hung herself in the backyard with an extension cord. Ever since the spirit / entity has gone but I can't stop thinking about what it was and why it was there. For mum's wake we booked a room at a local hotel, the room was the shape of a half moon, on the day all the pipes exploded at the hotel, the wake room specifically flooded and nobody at the wake could use the toilets or use any water, in the same week 3 family friends had piping issues with pipes breaking and water flooding their house or yard.

When we sold her house I smudged it and asked the universe to look after the new owners.

Does anybody have any theories or explanation as to what this was? I'm not saying that whatever it was killed her, I know she did everything herself and it was ultimately her decision, but this incident pops into my mind a lot and I would like an outsiders point of view.

Thanks for your time. :)
Old 06-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Suspended
This is a good story for "Paranormal Witness".
Old 23-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Ascender
Hi sorry for your loss
maybe this entity worked with plumbing in its life
may explain the pipes bein damaged .
perhaps this entity doesn't know its passed over and doesnt
know why people are enourghing it apart from you.
something bad may of happened to this spirit or its life was cut short for some reason.
some spirits will get angry because they do not understand where they are and why they are there .
spirits with me tend to stay with for awhile before they let me know what happened.
hope this helps
wish i could experience hauntings more as i am sensitive to spirit energy.