Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Experiencer
Black Feather

Few weeks ago, I was walking my dog and suddenly I looked down (i usually look up as i walk surrounded by nature) and saw a black feather. Didn't like it.

About 1 or 2 weeks after that (I forgot this time to write it in my journal), I found out that one of my uncle, whom I don't hear from often as he lives in another country, had suddenly died.

Looks like that black feather was there to warn me about it before hand.

Are black feathers known to be a message of death? If so, do they have other meanings or just that?

Thanks for your input

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 07-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Knower
Oh geez, I just found a black feather a week or two ago while I was in the yard with my dog too. I'm not going to jinx it though
Old 07-08-2020, 02:47 PM
Knower
I am sorry about your uncle, I was going to say that first but caught up in the feather synchronicity atm.

a little skeptical at first too. I decided it was a good omen though sooooo we will see. I did have some pretty scary experiences while I was in a trance like state...so maybe that was it hopefully? I also got stung by a bee yesterday.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:52 PM
Deactivated Account
I found a black feather last summer and I rejoiced in mine. It was the first of many different feathers to come my way after that.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-08-2020, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimar
Few weeks ago, I was walking my dog and suddenly I looked down (i usually look up as i walk surrounded by nature) and saw a black feather. Didn't like it.

About 1 or 2 weeks after that (I forgot this time to write it in my journal), I found out that one of my uncle, whom I don't hear from often as he lives in another country, had suddenly died.

Looks like that black feather was there to warn me about it before hand.

Are black feathers known to be a message of death? If so, do they have other meanings or just that?

Thanks for your input

The meaning or message from a black feather can be understood thru your own belief system. It looks like you found out what the message was all about.

Because people have different belief systems, the meanings obviously would be different for each person.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Elfin

Oh dear me..... Yes maybe a message initially.... But black feathers are also a symbol of love...as are white feathers ..... There is nothing to fear from black feathers .... I am so sorry for your loss.... The black feather serves as a reminder of the loss ...and comfort too....
Old 11-08-2020, 06:34 PM
Experiencer
Thank you all for your responses and what you shared

Quote:
Big John: "The meaning or message from a black feather can be understood thru your own belief system."

yep, that makes sense. We are influenced by our culture and upbringing. Some symbols seem to be universal but others are different in diverse countries.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)