Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 26-05-2015, 01:06 PM
Master

I believe trees, as all plants, are alive as an extension of the earth soul. And given their size, they can be quite an energy source.

There is the practice of tree hugging. Some are into it big time. I've done it a few times and found it comforting on the inner level.

But either way, they are things of profound beauty.

And they are living examples of the cycle of life. The budding new life - the blossom of early summer - the fruit - the colours of autumn - the beauty of the symmetry of the leafless branches in winter - apparent 'death', then springing forth into life again!
So many analogies with human life.

The message. The beauty. The wonder. They too reach up to the Heavens as the aspirant does.
They are living wisdom ....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 26-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Maybe animals don't need to be 'saved' because they're already perfect?

They are not in a fallen state, where as us humans are. But we have more potential, we should really be guardians and gate keepers of this planet, but we are not really are we Scarlett Hayden!

Human's act like parasites just feeding off the planet, animals and destroying everything in the process (If you shrunk the earth to the size of a tennis ball, and look at it under a microscope! humans would be behaving exactly like a parasite). There has never been such a destructive draining force on the planet, as humans (apart from maybe a giant meteorite). And that's why getting out of this fallen state, with all the Darwinism attitudes and nonsense's that just keeps us in ignorance is important. (Some may like that idea, other's may be to dependent on the system like the matrix)...

Animals are just doing their thing, they are still in their higher state. That is why they for the most part live in some sort of economic harmony with the planet! the advancement of no animal has ever threatened the very existence of earth. (But just living in this density i think effects everyone, whether you are fallen or not).

Where has human advancement, with all these destructive technologies actually poses a threat to the planet itself and we have wiped out allot of life on this planet already! We have also nearly wiped out the american Indian, another form of human! they say us human's have memories, and you see allot of people talking about angels or messiah coming back to save us. We need to save ourselves from ourselves, and take responsibility.

So yes we are in a fallen state, and we need to get back to be being the Guardians of the Galaxy, or at least one of them. (You should watch that film its fun)...

Tree's may be one of the highest life forms at the moment, they can live without us! but we cannot live without them.
Old 28-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Ascender
Yes trees definately have souls. Their souls are very wise and deeply nurturing. Trees allow us to breath and eat. Tree roots have to give us dreams and happiness.
Old 28-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Good Stuff ikho

Mindpower has stated lot of good stuff. imho Yay!

However, I like to reiterate, that,
biological
= soul ergo biological/soul imho

Soul is not something you have and can lose at the shopping mall and find the next day. Soul is not seperate from a biological.

biological/soul/life etc.....

There exist fungi that are the most massive single biological/soul on Earth.

It is nervous system that makes animals distinct from other biological kingdoms.

"fallen state" as if from a "higher" place. True, insofar as, once humans realize they are on the incorrect path, what do they do to correct their trajectory.

Humans can intellectualize that they are on the incorrect path, other animals not so much. They just do there genetic thing--- just "being" ---.

Falllen from being "perfect" I dont think that is correct.

For me it is all nature and access to mind is natures way. Human nature is given access to great amounts of mind/intellect and that is natures way.

Humans too are just as perfect as any other biology only more complex.

True perfection is an abstraction ex the perfect circle only exists a conceptual construct of mind/intelligence. imho

Universe abhors eqilibrium ergo nature as physical/energy/reality is always off-center ergo tainted not a 'perfect circle', not a perfect/regular/symmetrical polyhedron etc.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Human's act like parasites just feeding off the planet, animals and destroying everything in the process (If you shrunk the earth to the size of a tennis ball, and look at it under a microscope! humans would be behaving exactly like a parasite). There has never been such a destructive draining force on the planet, as humans (apart from maybe a giant meteorite). And that's why getting out of this fallen state, with all the Darwinism attitudes and nonsense's that just keeps us in ignorance is important. (Some may like that idea, other's may be to dependent on the system like the matrix)...

Animals are just doing their thing, they are still in their higher state. That is why they for the most part live in some sort of economic harmony with the planet! the advancement of no animal has ever threatened the very existence of earth. (But just living in this density i think effects everyone, whether you are fallen or not).

Where has human advancement, with all these destructive technologies actually poses a threat to the planet itself and we have wiped out allot of life on this planet already! We have also nearly wiped out the american Indian, another form of human! they say us human's have memories, and you see allot of people talking about angels or messiah coming back to save us. We need to save ourselves from ourselves, and take responsibility.

Tree's may be one of the highest life forms at the moment, they can live without us! but we cannot live without them.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Experiencer

ScarlettHayden, you have a lot in common with my best friend! She recently found her ability to talk to trees. She's also recently discovered her connection to her celestial origins.

My attention is periodically gotten by trees. Like I can feel when they want someone to talk with them or play in them. So, I do think trees have souls.

But, I also think that human spirits may become attached to trees. My best friend and I are friends with a hundred-year-old mango tree who told us her name is Madeline. She was very talkative and had a distinct personality. So when we were telling the owner of the coffee shop that's on the property with the tree, she was pretty excited about it. She mentioned it to some friends at the shop, and they became pretty excited because their friend, who had been to the shop a couple of times had recently passed, is Madeline. And there was something the tree said that was kind of a hallmark of human Madeline. Also, her personality sounded just the way we had described it. The shop owner said a few other people in the past had talked to the tree and spoken with other entities. So, I have a couple of hypothesis about trees now.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator
It must be so wonderful to have a sacred bond with a tree, and to be conscious of its Soul. I do love trees and always have but haven't yet learned to open to them in my Heart in a way that would be so beautiful.
There are 5 majestic Oak trees on the 300m stretch just past my house. I stop and focus on them with my care and interest and love. I try to imagine their history (They have been there a VERY long time) I told them I do love them and look on them as Guardans in a way, of my home.
It would be so nice to know them in a deeper way....I am trying to open up to them.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It must be so wonderful to have a sacred bond with a tree, and to be conscious of its Soul. I do love trees and always have but haven't yet learned to open to them in my Heart in a way that would be so beautiful.
There are 5 majestic Oak trees on the 300m stretch just past my house. I stop and focus on them with my care and interest and love. I try to imagine their history (They have been there a VERY long time) I told them I do love them and look on them as Guardans in a way, of my home.
It would be so nice to know them in a deeper way....I am trying to open up to them.

Give them a hug Tobi, you can feel their energy, lovely.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:30 AM
skunk

Listening to Trees, living in their energies, one would hear them, and Know, without doubt, Trees do have Souls.

Align, nourish and define to Nature's balance.
Old 18-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Seeker

I've always thought there was something mysterious about trees, but I can't pin point it. Like their hiding so many secrets.
Old 19-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I've been practising my clairvoyance a little recently (in my mind's eye) and earlier today as I was staring out into our back garden I was drawn to a huge light emanating from under the large tree in the center of our garden.. the tree itself is a pine tree about two stories high and the light I saw was just under the ground where the roots converge at the base of the tree.. it was about maybe a meter or just over in diameter. I didn't know what it was but it just struck me now it could be the tree's soul. I never thought before that trees have souls. So, do they?

Are there any other clairvoyants that can confirm what I saw?

Hi Scarlett, I see the same thing in trees, and as someone else commented, the bigger and older the tree, the brighter the light. There was a tree in my neighbors yard that I called "Grandmother, or Matriarch" because it was the biggest oldest tree in the neighborhood. I could always see and feel its white glow from inside my house at night, and feel it as a sort of a being that supported a lot of the life in the area. I could feel that it sensed me as well. One day they cut the entire tree down because a lot of it was hanging over the house. After that day the light was gone. I was grieved and depressed for a long while because that tree was a special friend of mine as well as a home for some of the birds and critters and supporting energy for the neighborhood. Like a good, kind, loving mother.

I have always loved trees. When I was growing up, there were lots of woods near the house. Far up the trail and then off into a thick part, there was a special tree where I would sit and rest, or write, or draw. It was only a young tree, but something about it called to me. Weird right? Haha, I could never tell anyone else that I considered trees my friends. I think I have only ever told two people in my life. I am glad that I can share my story here and to let you know that indeed must be a bright vibrant soul.