Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Afterlife84

Dreams of my Twin Flame

My twin and I met and were together for a short 3 month period 7 years ago. We split apart (and the split was horrific and bitter, I almost died from the stress). She's the one that chose to break it off.

I've dreamt about her from time to time throughout the years. Even though I said it to her, she never ever said she loved me in waking state or in the dream state. She would always respond with "like-wise" or "I know you do" when I said it to her. Recently I had a very vivid dream of her saying "I love you" with this really strange grin on her face.

I also knew she was going to break up with her boyfriend months before it actually happened. I had an intuition, even though we haven't physically had contact in 4 years.

What does this mean? Is she getting ready to try and find me again? Should I be prepared?
Old 02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Knower

It's good to have some background information. Can you chronicle more of the dream here? Don't worry about interpreting it at first. Just write down what happens in the dream.

Mike
Old 02-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Afterlife84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1127
It's good to have some background information. Can you chronicle more of the dream here? Don't worry about interpreting it at first. Just write down what happens in the dream.

Mike

Forgive the sexual nature of this, but she was "on top of me." There was nothing but black empty space surrounding us. She was looking away and slowly turned her head towards me and began to smile. She looked me square in the eye and said "I love you." Then I woke up.

That's all it was.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Knower

The dream may be precognitive, but it is likely the twin also symbolizes your relationship with yourself. It signals that you love yourself or have the potential to love yourself.

Mike
Old 02-06-2013, 08:52 PM
noxoid

this woman seems to stmbolize your own feminine qualities. Not sure what the hell twin flame means I assume you feel close to her, or do you mean your legit twin? Dont expect her to return to your life (you risk disappointing yourself), it shall happen if it was meant to be otherwise accept lessons learned and move on.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Afterlife84

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxoid
this woman seems to stmbolize your own feminine qualities. Not sure what the hell twin flame means I assume you feel close to her, or do you mean your legit twin? Dont expect her to return to your life (you risk disappointing yourself), it shall happen if it was meant to be otherwise accept lessons learned and move on.

She's my actual twin flame. Well, at least other twin flame couples have confirmed that she is.

Our connection was otherworldly. I didn't even know what a twin flame or soul mate was until a few years after the experience when I realized other people had experienced the same things.

We were telepathic with each other even though we had only known each other for a few weeks. We would say the same thing in response to questions from other people at the same time. Sort of like couples that have been married for 50 years. It was very strange. We would also communicate with each other in dreams. When we were in the same room there was some sort of magnetic pull between us that we couldn't explain. We would eventually end up shutting everyone else out. I remember one night when we were sitting outside at night I could feel some sort of "energy" surrounding us and literally all the bugs in the surrounding area began swarming us. It's like the bugs picked up on it too. I commented on this before I ever even knew what a twin flame was. I remember one night she caught me in an embarrassing moment, and she picked up on my embarrassment. She said "don't worry, it's just me." As if we had known each other before, even though we had just met.

I also had premonitions that I would meet her in the few years leading up to it. 2 weeks before I met her I was walking around the store and this overwhelming feeling came over me and the words "I am going to meet my future wife here" popped in my head. I had this same experience back in the fall of this year and the words "she's done with him, they're going to break up" popped in my head. A little while later, she dumped her boyfriend. Now I get this sense that she's aware of the "twin flame" thing and is close to ready to be in a relationship with me. It's just, I don't know that I am anymore.

The split was intense and nasty, but we're still connected in dreams. I find it strange.

Another dream I had a while back involved us both being in a college library. She was sitting down trying to study and I kept trying to sit down next to her. Every time I did this she got really annoyed and stormed off. I did this several times until I finally just sat down somewhere by myself and began studying. The second I did this, she walked up to me with a huge smile, took my hand and led me out of the library.

I'm thinking I'm at this stage of the dream now, but I'm just not sure I want to be led out of the library.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Afterlife84

Oops. I didn't realize there was a forum for twin flames. Perhaps I posted this in the wrong category. Is there a rule against posting this in that forum as well?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:04 AM
noxoid

Upo researching twin flames it makes sense to me that your "twin flame" is an inner fire that ignites when you feel a loving connection with any person, especially a person you have connecte with in the past. Sounds to me you knew this woman from a past life and that is why you feel this connection. You'll meet again even if it takes a long time. Be patient and consider expanding your boundaries while you are apart.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator
I have a suggestion. Before you fall asleep just ask for a confirmation dream.
What was the subject you were studying in the second dream?
Old 04-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Afterlife84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I have a suggestion. Before you fall asleep just ask for a confirmation dream.
What was the subject you were studying in the second dream?

I've never asked for a confirmation dream. I'm not even sure what you mean by that. Can you elaborate?

The subject I was studying in the second dream wasn't revealed. I was just there studying.