Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-01-2012, 04:27 AM
Master
You mentioned the fear so I thought that's good, because you see the reaction occuring in your mind.

When you meditate and that nose sensation happens... examine the thoughts that are reactions... like those in Your post number 20. Your Post number 30 says some more.

So good... you are aware of the reactions to the sensations, and are looking straight at the cause.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
p & p

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
P&p, I did do the methods, but as I have an injury to my neck I can only hold my hands behind the neck for so long, and the forehead. I do energise with my hands, the tongue thing I use to do before, it helped it did, but when sometiems the movememnts like i say they seem different and I cannot do all these things while it occurs etc.

Yesterday I was meditating and it felt like I was doing ok but, then the movements get to a point I feel my whole neck stiff, i keep checking my nose yes slowly moving my arms etc. But you guys dont udnerstand the strain these problems put on me and muscles, to the point where it could severely hurt me doing making sudden movements. eg yesterday after certain movements I couldnt look left, it would feel like soemthing would snap if I did.

try using mobile awareness; in other words, you can do energy work without reiki.

let your hands relax on your lap, close your eyes and imagine there is a piece of cornbread on your forehead. imagine using your hands to break it in half. do that over and over.

then imagine something different: imagine a paintbrush going back and forth across your forehead.

after some time, practice those same things, on the back of your head.

it's often called mobile awareness energy work. hope that helps!

you're gonna do great!

-dale
Old 11-01-2012, 01:51 AM
eyewish

Thanks for the replies guys.

so send the focus to the back of the head? Imagine the bread breaking infont of my head? with my heands on my lap, lol, ill try.

I say affirmations to myself rite,

the ones that seem to make the most difference is,

I have no fears, I have no regrets and my third eye is open and healthy.

The fear one really tries to kick in soemtimes, but its not the fear myself if its uncomfortable its ok, but then the pain is what gets me. What is there below the nose? and the nasal bone? its feels so much pressure there.

Not just that the movements soemtiems get a way or direction where it does hurt, more so when im laying down and I find myself jumping up in fear as it rubs and hurts etc.

I got reiki done last night, hope it helps.

A friend of mine has told me he can see a cloud covering my third eye and its this cloud that is stopping me meditating?

thanks guys

love,

eyewish
Old 11-01-2012, 01:52 AM
eyewish

is that your channel p&p?
Old 11-01-2012, 02:21 AM
p & p

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
is that your channel p&p?

yes indeed.

-dale
Old 11-01-2012, 02:41 AM
eyewish

Thansk dale, Ill go threw it when i got time.

eyewis.

as for these blocks, I am prity sure soem oen soem thing is blcoking the eye. some one that is tryna help me unblcok it also agrees, the cloud reappears. Like a block stopping me connecting to my eye. This is making it million times harder to meditate.
Old 13-01-2012, 07:07 PM
If you were to really focus for the 12 minutes on the very center and only the center,
I bet this would help in some way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxWhnKyRr34&feature=related

Remembering what Krishna asked students in archery.
What do you see?
I see the tree and the bird and the clouds.
What do you see, Arjuna?
I see the eye of the bird.

Laser focus - remember - laser focus.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-01-2012, 09:19 PM
eyewish

Nice, thanks, funny I played Arjun in a sunday school play.

Very centre? I think im getting there slowly, it is cus I had soem issues with blockkages but all is ok now.

I got people helping me and I did quite well last night.

I also found out last night that I astral projected, lol. not recently before like last year, point is I cannnnnnn. wooo

Thanks

eyewish