Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-01-2012, 03:55 AM
p & p

ok i'm going to lay it out on the floor then.

the past experiences with them have probably traumatized you enough to cause you to suppress the memory somewhat. on a side note, it's very brave of you to share those experiences with us and i'm very proud that you did it.

ok back to your question: how to open the third eye.

if you're suppressing your memory at all, then you are suppressing your imagination. as long as there's trauma in one, there's trauma in both your third eye center and your brain. so deal with one, and you'll deal with both.

personally i recommend that you do gentle energy work in the third eye area (instructions below) and emotional release of some kind, especially eft/emotional freedom technique (tapping). learn about that on youtube or google.

for your third eye you want to stimulate the front, center and back of the chakra.
the front of the third eye is between the eyes and above them: on the forehead.
the back of the third eye chakra is at the base of the skull, on the back of the neck, where the spine goes into your skull (be careful: dont' overstimulate this area especially at first)
the center of the third eye can be stimulated with the tongue bandha (google it) or by putting your awareness in the middle of the third eye chakra, near the pineal gland. you don't feel much sensation there; you'll get the strongest energy sensations on your forehead.

do you have a favorite energy work method?

-dale
Old 03-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
yes I do and I feel afraid that if my nose gets hit again it might break and or that these guys will coem after me again and that most of all it hurt my nose as I tried meditating so now I conciously am trying to do it slowwly as between the nose movement etc its hard to just completely let go as it use to hurt me when my nsoe broke.

Hey eyewish.

People are going to come along and say this is your problem and that is your problem and that's why this is blocked etc etc etc, but it isn't the place of another person to tell you all this stuff, and make these suggestions.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:07 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hey eyewish.

People are going to come along and say this is your problem and that is your problem and that's why this is blocked etc etc etc, but it isn't the place of another person to tell you all this stuff, and make these suggestions.

When I was opening up as eyewish is..any suggestions in the space were greatly appreciated..and I took what resonated. That space of opening and blockages can sometimes leave you in need of guidance..sometimes simply for reassurance and hope..sometimes to *see*...sometimes to *feel*...
Old 03-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
When I was opening up as eyewish is..any suggestions in the space were greatly appreciated..and I took what resonated. That space of opening and blockages can sometimes leave you in need of guidance..sometimes simply for reassurance and hope..sometimes to *see*...sometimes to *feel*...

What I mean by 'suggestion' is implanting whatever judgements one might make.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:18 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
What I mean by 'suggestion' is implanting whatever judgements one might make.

ok yes I see the judgement part now...thankyou for clarity.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:55 PM
eyewish

Thanks guys for your help, much appreciated, but if you read my posts before you know I was gona say that, lol.

As for the actuall block, I made different threads for block and jaw etc, but the BLOCK, has been handled a lot. I had reiki done to me and it still is a fight for control but its not as hard as it was when I first made the post, only problem is I want it to last so this is kept on too.

When I say I have no fears, wow things happen, so I know theres fear in me, but the movements use to hurt me shortly after I broke my nose. so it is still on my mind when I meditate yes. But I have and feel a rush of alot of energy going threw me when i try opening th eeye before I can sit and meditate, thats the block. Lats year i didnt have to try that hard.

I dont tense up, or worry overly etc, but as I start meditation im am fighting it all, its just much hardder this way. An unlike before every tiem the movements go back and I relax I have to go threw it all again, where as im guessing guys here will meditate and rest for 2 minutes etc and can get back into it in no time at all, just like I did last year.

I use to meditate with my hands on back of my head and it use to help and work wonders, I just didint know what I was doing at that time.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:33 PM
eyewish

Every tiem I get reiki I can meditate with ease, like before, then a week or so later it wears off and I feel the block on again.

Either theres a permanent block and comes back after a while or soem one soemthing keeps making it block again!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:27 AM
p & p

did you look into any of the things i recommended?

or did you think i was being oppressive by giving you insight into your debacle?
Old 09-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
Every tiem I get reiki I can meditate with ease, like before, then a week or so later it wears off and I feel the block on again.

Either theres a permanent block and comes back after a while or soem one soemthing keeps making it block again!

It's common that some treatment will make one feel ok for a while, then the symptoms return, because it does not go to the roots of the problem.

An approach which focuses on the symptom will relieve the symptom but will not erradicate the cause.

It's like one has a virus which causes a headache, so he takes asprin and the headache goes away, but asprin did not erradicate the virus, so when the asprin wears off the headache returns.

The 'cure' is finding what actually causes the blocked sensation, but giving so much importance to it isn't actually beneficial. It's like making the headache so important and neglecting the virus.

Remember the video I posted. When you focus very hard to count them passing the basketball, but you do not notice what actually happens on the basket ball court.

Now you mention this fear which comes from the memories you have, you begin to notice the reactivity in your mind.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:06 PM
eyewish

P&p, I did do the methods, but as I have an injury to my neck I can only hold my hands behind the neck for so long, and the forehead. I do energise with my hands, the tongue thing I use to do before, it helped it did, but when sometiems the movememnts like i say they seem different and I cannot do all these things while it occurs etc.

Yesterday I was meditating and it felt like I was doing ok but, then the movements get to a point I feel my whole neck stiff, i keep checking my nose yes slowly moving my arms etc. But you guys dont udnerstand the strain these problems put on me and muscles, to the point where it could severely hurt me doing making sudden movements. eg yesterday after certain movements I couldnt look left, it would feel like soemthing would snap if I did.

gem

Alot of people say thing, but they dont understand how it is for me.

I dont get if the reiki works why it goes away. I am slowly moving foward regarding the movements etc. slowly I got more courage to move forth.

What will focus on the symptoms then? I do a lot more, I say I have no fear, guilt, regrets, weaknesses etc. The initial fear stops me movign foward rite, but I have to go threw the movements in order to meditate, but then the next stage when I see feel my eye the movements carry on and at this point get so intense. That point im tryna concentrate on keeping lock on the eye also not let it all go too fast as to hurt me liek before. I dont think you guys get the pressure, it is crazy, like a crane pushing against my nose etc. I also get weird feeling, soemtimes like water dripping, I stop cus I think its blood. then also like there is actual movements maybe blood going threw vessels in nose? but theres a lot going on, sometimes when the movements occur and they settle eg rest that point its ncie to meditate, but then the movements start arghhhhhhhhhhh.

It was the same last year, the movements happened, I guess the longer passes the more confident I am that my nose can take it and i can carry on. But when I get reiki etc its not as hard to make it happen, normally I need to kinda fight past these movements to the point where I feel my eye.

Kind a like the door being shut so tight and me having to constantly hold the door open whilst I meditate. At the same time the door getting heavier and heavier.

cant know one here help me out? Maybe find out what actually is stopping me? Some times the movements are slow and less painfull, liek last year.

Thanks

eyewish