Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 25-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
֍Happy Birthday BigJohn !֎

Old 26-07-2020, 03:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Thing is, we're already one. It's just not balanced. Because even if we like it or not, we're all sharing the same space and time.
Oh, oneness is to blame. I though we were all crowded into the same space at the same time on account of we are scared of the pandemic, at least here in the good ole land of the free and home of the brave anyway.

I am not sure I like this much oneness.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Oh, oneness is to blame. I though we were all crowded into the same space at the same time on account of we are scared of the pandemic, at least here in the good ole land of the free and home of the brave anyway.

I am not sure I like this much oneness.

https://youtu.be/hqwP6CpGTiY

Old 26-07-2020, 04:03 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Well, that just seems more even more profound when it comes from such a wise puppet, especially with that Indian accent.

Nevertheless, if I keep spending so much time with myself, I am going to start punching myself in the face.... and I will damn well deserve it too!
Old 28-07-2020, 05:28 AM
Master
Being this forum is going to close soon,
    would it not be nice to share why

"IS INTERFAITH VIABLE"?

For me, Interfaith is an outward aspect of Spirituality.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-07-2020, 06:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Being this forum is going to close soon,
    would it not be nice to share why

"IS INTERFAITH VIABLE"?

For me, Interfaith is an outward aspect of Spirituality.

That question is almost too Big John for this simple space or any other but its a great question and proposition. Our actions here on earth today are influenced and shaped by Religions involvement and non involvement with the struggle for dominance and power over the earth. People seem quite aware of the involvement of religions in wars and upholdment of power but they are reluctant at best to acknowledge the influencing and civilising aspects of Religions on the human race ? The ideals of love, justice, fraternity and Heaven are spoken about in the Bible and ancient texts of India and China to name but two, long before they become enshrined into the constitutional politics of secular power ?

But its obvious that Religion hadn't grown up enough to be open, non threatened by older forms of worship and council contained within ancient civilisations such as the Native American Indians etc. As secular power has grown and remained stuck in its shape of determination regarding how each man is to live here on earth it is becoming obvious that it is not 'Religion' that is to blame or not Religion only that is blame for our lack of equality, fraternity and hatred towards each other. So we are beginning to see the power dynamic of fair and proper distribution, of goods, rights and opportunities enshrined in constitutional politics, or are we ? The new Religion of Material subjegation over the earth which started to speed up with The Enlightenment and The Industrial Revolution is in full swing, cosied a little by our remembered obligations towards our Brothers and Sisters. It is not a material reality unfortunately and the scramble to the top of Nowhere is on full throttle unfortunately.

To cut a very long story short, I feel genuine interfaith religious leaders could have a loving and positive influence on proceedings here on earth. But the price would probably be for those leading such an expedition to have the courage to Stand up or even divorce themselves at the risk of death perhaps to Secular powers. Man's incredible and positive inventions and knowledge are there to serve the greater good of humanity not to give justice to the affront of war, as if you could ever justify a war. We are told to walk away from violence ourselves, rightly so, to deal with aggression in creative and wholesome ways and yet our representative Governments dive into Wars that were avoidable through sanction etc. from the start.

Yes i feel interfaith is not only viable but completely and somewhat ironically in the light of history going to uplift the human race. Thanks John for letting me share my scattered ideas. :)

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 07-08-2020, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
That question is almost too Big John for this simple space or any other but its a great question and proposition. Our actions here on earth today are influenced and shaped by Religions involvement and non involvement with the struggle for dominance and power over the earth. People seem quite aware of the involvement of religions in wars and upholdment of power but they are reluctant at best to acknowledge the influencing and civilising aspects of Religions on the human race ? The ideals of love, justice, fraternity and Heaven are spoken about in the Bible and ancient texts of India and China to name but two, long before they become enshrined into the constitutional politics of secular power ?

But its obvious that Religion hadn't grown up enough to be open, non threatened by older forms of worship and council contained within ancient civilisations such as the Native American Indians etc. As secular power has grown and remained stuck in its shape of determination regarding how each man is to live here on earth it is becoming obvious that it is not 'Religion' that is to blame or not Religion only that is blame for our lack of equality, fraternity and hatred towards each other. So we are beginning to see the power dynamic of fair and proper distribution, of goods, rights and opportunities enshrined in constitutional politics, or are we ? The new Religion of Material subjegation over the earth which started to speed up with The Enlightenment and The Industrial Revolution is in full swing, cosied a little by our remembered obligations towards our Brothers and Sisters. It is not a material reality unfortunately and the scramble to the top of Nowhere is on full throttle unfortunately.

To cut a very long story short, I feel genuine interfaith religious leaders could have a loving and positive influence on proceedings here on earth. But the price would probably be for those leading such an expedition to have the courage to Stand up or even divorce themselves at the risk of death perhaps to Secular powers. Man's incredible and positive inventions and knowledge are there to serve the greater good of humanity not to give justice to the affront of war, as if you could ever justify a war. We are told to walk away from violence ourselves, rightly so, to deal with aggression in creative and wholesome ways and yet our representative Governments dive into Wars that were avoidable through sanction etc. from the start.

Yes i feel interfaith is not only viable but completely and somewhat ironically in the light of history going to uplift the human race. Thanks John for letting me share my scattered ideas. :)

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ANY TIME!

It delights my heart when somebody talks about unity......
that of being able to see their many sisters and brothers who share almost the same views.

I once more say
THANK YOU.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Knower

The prefix of Interfaith is inter, as in international (i.e. global).

Interfaith, it has been said, is Luciferian in design. Its agenda, so it goes, is to demonize Christianity primarily, while at the same time teaching that all other spiritual and religious pathways lead to salvation, are equal, and that being equal, they might as well overlap, blend into each other, if not be completely unified.

It's basically the same U.N. agenda but on a religious scale.

On the surface, it sounds like a noble ideal, but underneath, some opine, has actual nefarious NWO motivations.

Even Christianity is sometimes not immune from the Interfaith agenda, as in those instances when Christ is taught as being on par with Buddha or Krishna, as just another Ascended Master; as opposed to being, according to scripture, the only true pathway to the Father.

This, coupled with the insidious ideology of moral relativism introduced into the culture, where the concept of evil is questioned and where "it's all good," where even objective reality itself comes into question (a la a psychotic in a mental ward), keeps the nonsensical and incoherent Newspeak flowing, designed to confuse rational thought, as if echoing ancient Babel were it is said the Luciferian babble and first attempt at globalization first originated.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:42 PM
Master
Interfaith (dialogue) is (on the wiki) defined as religions trying to understand one another, and not about syncretism. I suppose in that sense it is helpful, though in practice syncretism may very well be unavoidable, both on a collective level and an individual level (it's not that easy to stay within one specific spiritual path for most people), even more so in the urban world. In that light, I think your strong stance would be more justified against the New Age. ;-)

But yeah, the UN and other globalist bureaucrats (WTO, WHO, EU) are driving us towards one system that might seem attractive at face value but will quite likely be dictatorial and alienistic in practice. Dictatorial because it will use crises as justification for increased state control and limited freedom, and alienistic because increased dependence on mega corporations and blending of cultures and immigration will make people more rootless, urban, and individualistic (individualistic in a toxic way). Already we can see urban metropolitans look down upon their own country, their own culture and history, their countryside, people not like them. They always talk about tolerance but are the least tolerant themselves. They think they're ''advanced'' human beings because of their societal beliefs, the urban wokester ready to transcend the base human. And concerning any Interfaith dialogue, you can bet they'll sweet-talk Islam whilst bashing Christianity. The reason for doing so got nothing to do with sound reasoning.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Master
As a secondary thought, I would ask fellow members to think serious about donating to Spiritual Forums. Our support keeps this place open.