Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 09-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Do I have psychic abilities?

I’ve experienced numerous incidents whereby I’ve been able to suddenly guess/know what’s going to happen next, e.g. what somebody’s going to say or do next, and it’s happened.

I normalised this thinking that it’s probably common for everybody to have some form of intuition and a lot of these things could be explained by predictive behaviours.

So I decided to test myself on a more concrete level and it’s the below two predictions that have got me thinking that I may have some sort of “psychic” abilities and the purpose of this question is to ask for thoughts on these incidents and whether there’s substance to this. It’s been quite bizarre for me and I’d be interested to learn more about the area as well as hear suggestions on what to do about this if it sounds valid.

The two incidents:

1.) During the recent Cricket World Cup, I was able to correctly predict which team would be the winner/loser for all of the matches. During the final, England vs New Zealand, I made a more concrete prediction. New Zealand batted first and got 241 runs. During the break before England started batting, I had a strong feeling that England would also get 241 runs and the match would result in a Draw. This is what happened - what I didn’t know is that a Cricket World Cup final cannot be a Draw - a Draw within the 50 overs (which is what happened and very rarely happens) results in a Super Over. One over by each team and team with the highest runs wins. Both teams’ Super Over runs were also the same again affirming my prediction of a Draw and England thus won on a technicality which was that as they scored more Boundaries during the game they were deemed Winners. So basically my prediction and strong sense that England would get 241 runs (same as NZ) was surprising as there hadn’t been any such draw/matched runs matches during the tournament and again this very rarely happens and was a phenomenon.

2.) At a wedding over the weekend just gone, my friends and I played a game - each person had to predict how long all of the speeches would take and the person predicting the closest time would be bought a drink by the others. My prediction was 37 minutes and 20 seconds and this was the precise time that the speeches took - a friend timed it on his phone.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Master
Everybody has psychic abilities.........

...... but most people do not realize it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgreen
I’ve experienced numerous incidents whereby I’ve been able to suddenly guess/know what’s going to happen next, e.g. what somebody’s going to say or do next, and it’s happened.

I normalised this thinking that it’s probably common for everybody to have some form of intuition and a lot of these things could be explained by predictive behaviours.

So I decided to test myself on a more concrete level and it’s the below two predictions that have got me thinking that I may have some sort of “psychic” abilities and the purpose of this question is to ask for thoughts on these incidents and whether there’s substance to this. It’s been quite bizarre for me and I’d be interested to learn more about the area as well as hear suggestions on what to do about this if it sounds valid.

The two incidents:

1.) During the recent Cricket World Cup, I was able to correctly predict which team would be the winner/loser for all of the matches. During the final, England vs New Zealand, I made a more concrete prediction. New Zealand batted first and got 241 runs. During the break before England started batting, I had a strong feeling that England would also get 241 runs and the match would result in a Draw. This is what happened - what I didn’t know is that a Cricket World Cup final cannot be a Draw - a Draw within the 50 overs (which is what happened and very rarely happens) results in a Super Over. One over by each team and team with the highest runs wins. Both teams’ Super Over runs were also the same again affirming my prediction of a Draw and England thus won on a technicality which was that as they scored more Boundaries during the game they were deemed Winners. So basically my prediction and strong sense that England would get 241 runs (same as NZ) was surprising as there hadn’t been any such draw/matched runs matches during the tournament and again this very rarely happens and was a phenomenon.

2.) At a wedding over the weekend just gone, my friends and I played a game - each person had to predict how long all of the speeches would take and the person predicting the closest time would be bought a drink by the others. My prediction was 37 minutes and 20 seconds and this was the precise time that the speeches took - a friend timed it on his phone.
Holy lightening. Thank you so much
Old 18-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:

The two incidents:

Cool. Nurture your gifts and love them with all your heart. May you grow in love. Amen
Old 21-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Everybody has psychic abilities.........

...... but most people do not realize it.

Do we? How do i tap into that.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Administrator
Everybody is psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

Namaste
Old 01-07-2020, 02:50 AM
Ascender
stuff comes to me regularly when it wants to
and then it doesn't when it doesn't want to

I wish I knew how to control it and use it
Old 05-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Proteus

Like has already been stated, everyone has psychic abilities. The difference is just our awareness of it, which, in turn, translates into our ability to cultivate and expand on them.

The idea is to trust ourselves as much as we can, within the threshold of our level of believably. So, for instance - when you made the proper predictions in the sporting events - when you say - " Wow, my abilities are improving!" - you are affirming to your inner being, your believe in your expanding powers.

It is quite natural, of course - for us to "second guess" these abilities. But as we continue to notice and acknowledge our improving abilities, we'll notice that, there will be more and more instances of "getting things right"

Congratulations! Keep going!!!

~pmk <3
Old 30-08-2020, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:

The two incidents:

Welcome to Club claircognizance (clear knowing or psychic knowing).
As most comments have said, like BigJohn. Everyone has it built-in. However, from my own experience utilising this ability differs from one person to the next.

For example, I know my knowing comes from the ether, where the Akashic records are kept. It is very difficult to describe in words how it happens, but I know it does. How everyone has psychic abilities is like everyone has all the gear they need to set-up camp. How you set up camp and utilise it all the gear is based on experience, knowledge of the gear on what it's purpose is how well your camp turns out. If that makes sense. Also, depending on your life purpose and soul mission the experience of your soul determines the output level when it activates how it activates. It is also like a badge of accomplishment because of your soul's experience. You've been given the nod to unpack and use one or all of your abilities. I have 3.
I hope this makes sense to you. The best thing I can suggest is to keep developing it, don't take for granted. Learn to strengthen it by challenging yourself.

And don't freak out. You'll always come across people who don't and won't understand. You're not alone there are many like us everywhere to support each other.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by symmetricalsnowflake11
Do we? How do i tap into that.

For me, it happens when my mind is quiet.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.